napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

anavar use

jonhelta9999

Hey everyone.I'm 16 n I wanna start on an anavar cycle for 8 weeks.30mg/day n as for PCT,I'm gonna use clomid for 3weeks(25mg/day).I'm v concern for my health n I don't wanna go through trt.Also will there be any serious side effects?I heard of people not being able to do cardio.Please help me.thanks

I'm 16 turning 17.I'm 5'8.My goal is just to gain lean mass.I don't wanna be crazy huge but just moderate like men's phyqiue size.I have been lifting for about 2.5 years now.What other possible options are there?isn't anavar the mildest steroid

I'm 16 turning 17.I'm 5'8.My goal is just to gain lean mass.I don't wanna be crazy huge but just moderate like men's phyqiue size.I have been lifting for about 2.5 years now.What other possible options are there?isn't anavar the mildest steroid
^Food, try lots of food. And tuna

Isn't tuna bad as of the high level of mercury

No where near as bad as steroids would be at 16 while you are still growing, did you know you are naturally producing high amounts of testosterone as we speak being your age ? You can take advantage of this right now by eating alot of food and hitting the weights, you should continue to do this until you reach the age of approximately 23-25 then consider other options. You would be huge and healthy, which is everyones ultimate goal lil bro. Trust me, im looking out for your very best interest here, and am giving you the same advice i would my own son.

Just another question.This is for my friend.
"What if Im already on a cycle for 3 weeks n I wanna stop.Do I still need to do PCT for full 3/4 weeks or less"

Honestly man do yourself a favor and listen to these guys. You are risking serious permanent damage to your body by exposing it to any steroid, mild or not. Getting shut down is still getting shut down regardless of the compound. Your HPTA and Endocrine system is no where near finished developing. At 16 I'm positive your growth plates haven't sealed either. There's so many negatives here man. At your age, your test levels are strong! You have a huge natural ability to put on size. Don't get caught up with the "I want it now" attitude. Put in your dues. Train hard. Eat a shit ton of quality food. Sleep. Repeat. Trust me you will grow. There is a lot to learn bud. Hang around.

Hey everyone.I'm 16 n I wanna start on an anavar cycle for 8 weeks.30mg/day n as for PCT,I'm gonna use clomid for 3weeks(25mg/day).I'm v concern for my health n I don't wanna go through trt.Also will there be any serious side effects?I heard of people not being able to do cardio.Please help me.thanks

stupidest thing you could ever do man. seriously..dont mess with AAS right now, just train and eat like a monster and you will make gains left and right..

Isn't tuna bad as of the high level of mercury

theres more mercury in your vaccines then tuna. and i can eat 20 cans a day and never get mercury poison, trust me it is blown out of proportion big time..white albacore does have higher mercury content though fyi..

I'm sorry brother but no steroids for you. You are way too young and have no business at using them yet. all you need is a good diet and very hard training

I'm going to throw OP some props.. He asked... And that is a great thing.. I just hope you listen bud.. We're here to help

I second this. And I truly do hope you listen. Take this time to build your foundation AAS free. I know it sounds cliche but you will be glad you waited.

I see the bros have met the little homie, lol.. Hes kool, hes smart enough to ask questions plus he was honest about his age and situation, and we are hoping that he listens to his bigger homies here, nothing wrong with getting into fitness at a young age and i think he realizes that theres a right and wrong way to go about things. Remember, NO AAS jonhelta9999..

I'm going to throw OP some props.. He asked... And that is a great thing.. I just hope you listen bud.. We're here to help
Yes I will agree with that. I'm glad he asked. As long as he follows the advice I have nothing but respect for him. We are all here to help. The problem is so many young guys these days, that will not take the advice and follow it. That's the majority with that age group

Top Bottom