napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Xeno.

TX TERROR

Please do not order from XENO Pharmecuticals.

There is an issue pending resolution here on the board. It's open here on the forum and needs to be resolved before anyone else takes the risk.

For now i think it's a misunderstanding and all is well but there has been some real suspicious shit happening to Xeno via email and I think this is a product of that unfortunatly. Xeno is not taking risks for good reason and I think this poor guy got stuck in limbo with his order.

For now please do not order till this is taken care of.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I want to clairify xeno is not scamming anyone. He is sorting out this suspicious email activity and for now it's for our best interest to avoid till its confirmed resolved. Xeno would never scam anybody. I say that without a doubt. But his hands are tied at this point.

i think that is definitely best.. .something just is not adding up... im not speculating anything nor implying anything but something is strange and i think its best to sit back for now... there are plenty of great options to choose from...

I thought XENO announced that he wasn't excepting any more orders, last week? I hope it all gets straightened...cause Id hoped to do biz sometime in '16.
(positive vibes to Xeno)

I spoke with him and its getting cleared up. Again none of this is on Xeno. He hasnt done anything wrong. I just talked to him, Either he will come by and straighten this all out or I will get details up here shortly.
Guppy. once things cool off a bit PM me.

TX did the error during your Xeno log get fixed when you were doing your prep? as i remember correctly you had some seriously bad pip for one of the compounds? how did that pan out?

TX did the error during your Xeno log get fixed when you were doing your prep? as i remember correctly you had some seriously bad pip for one of the compounds? how did that pan out?
Oh ya thay got fixed long ago. He replaced everything. Even the guys who didn't ask for it.

solid. yeah like i said i kind of dropped off the face of the earth there for a bit and never got around to picking up on the logs and other junk i was following.

solid. yeah like i said i kind of dropped off the face of the earth there for a bit and never got around to picking up on the logs and other junk i was following.
Ya all turned out really well and was all around a great part of my cycle. His new tren was pure fire. Great stuff

Top Bottom