napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Delt Injections

I only pin earlobes now, it absorbs 149,627% better :D.

Kidding bro. I would only avoid delts if it was a HIGH volume of gear. Though it's not a lot, I've pinned 2 cc's in delts no prob.

I only pin earlobes now, it absorbs 149,627% better :D.

Kidding bro. I would only avoid delts if it was a HIGH volume of gear. Though it's not a lot, I've pinned 2 cc's in delts no prob.
That's the seceret huh?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Delts are a great spot for me.I still use 22g x1.5. No problem ever.As for absorption I have an experiment going on with subQ, IM, and into fat. So far nothing to report one way or another. My guess now is that anything you shoot anywhere will get absorbed. I used to be adamant about deep IM, but the only real advantge to deep IM is the mgs and mls you can use. I still prefer my dose deep with a 1.5.The others cannot handle the volume like IM can

Delts are a great spot for me.I still use 22g x1.5. No problem ever.As for absorption I have an experiment going on with subQ, IM, and into fat. So far nothing to report one way or another. My guess now is that anything you shoot anywhere will get absorbed. I used to be adamant about deep IM, but the only real advantge to deep IM is the mgs and mls you can use. I still prefer my dose deep with a 1.5.The others cannot handle the volume like IM can
Ooooooooo ur the experiment drb mentioned. I sub q a lot and challenged some other guys here on it. You doing bloods?

Now this is very interesting, I am curious as to variables in absorption rates and effectiveness of each method. Can't wait to hear the report back, very good stuff bro

I mean I'm sub q only on test and mast cruising. Came off a diet. Put 45lbs in in 3 weeks. Having a great time here lol.

I've sub q'ed full cycles with excellent results. Been a while since I've done bloods though so I would be interested in that

Ooooooooo ur the experiment drb mentioned. I sub q a lot and challenged some other guys here on it. You doing bloods?

yeah ..all of us are doing bloods. I am doing the deep IM as usual and 2 others doing the subQ and fat. I do my injection once per week, but they are doing eod.Seems strange to me but maybe as time goes on we might find something.

yeah ..all of us are doing bloods. I am doing the deep IM as usual and 2 others doing the subQ and fat. I do my injection once per week, but they are doing eod.Seems strange to me but maybe as time goes on we might find something.
Very cool.

I've always heard mixed opinions on sub q. Isn't it more likely to develop an abscess as opposed to IM?

Ya for some people. Ive been doing it a ong time now though. Just gotta learn how to do it right. Im fine with IM to but i end up injecting so much freaking oil that when i cruise the sub q method gives my other sites a nice break.

You really have to have good gear and you need to make sure you dont pin too much fluid sub q. Like we are talking fractions of an ml.

For delts we were taught in nursing school a 1" needle is used. I personally use a 21x1 for delts and a 21x1.5 for ventral gluteal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For delts we were taught in nursing school a 1" needle is used. I personally use a 21x1 for delts and a 21x1.5 for ventral gluteal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
21g huh? Damn. You like those harpoons?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I've always heard mixed opinions on sub q. Isn't it more likely to develop an abscess as opposed to IM?
You don't want to fuck with subq at all unless the oil volume is really low, like less than 0.3ml. Any more than that and its not a viable option whatsoever.

Top Bottom