napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Transformation Recomposition

Well Jeff, let me begin by saying, bad genes or not, you are looking 100% better than when this thread started. You have made tremendous progress despite having below average insulin sensitivity and/or bad genes.

We can't control our genetics anymore than we can control what color eyes we were born with. I don't have the best genetics either, but that's ok. I don't use that as an excuse not to push forward. We can still make progress, we just have to work a little harder and smarter than the average guy. I try to direct my attention to the things I can control, which is primarily nutrition, proper/structured training and above all...consistency. After all in the end, we are only competing against ourselves.

To be honest, not sure how to tell you to proceed. Looking at your pictures, I do not think you are packing on fat because your ab's are still visible. If you had gained 6lbs of fat with your current body composition, I think your ab's would have disappeared. I would say continue doing what you are presently doing...leave calories the same.

Man you are constantly helping me with your feedback and words and it makes so much easier! I Have to thank you so much! I think I will leave calories as they are currently and keep cardio around the same as it is, or I might add calories and add calories just because I like to doing cardio and anyone would prefer to eat more as well so it will balanced out!
Do you think with this being said to keep going as I am currently?

Depends on your goals Bro, it's all up to you. You know you can have success as you just achieved it, so decide and go from there.

Thanks bro!! I will keep going as I am, maybe adding calories and increase cardio just to allow myself to eat a little more haha
I am looking forward to this journey because I have a personal goal to accomplish and If I made it so far here, the sky is the limit now

This is for everyone who have commented this thread and all the support I have been receiving...
As you might know it's hard to do those transformations because you start to doubt yourself and making questions but those questions and doubts are superfluous when we have people like you around which help everyone on a daily basis. I know I was capable of doing this myself but maybe it would take more time as it did. I am so motivated right now for seeing so many people comment my thread which makes me smile and see that we matter as a person and our success is important for some people. My success is your success because I am not alone on this journey.
Carmel cowboy your words were very inspiring and I really believe what you just said. In life I have encountered so many hardships, family issues that majority of people will never believe or ever dreamt on their worst nightmares and recently I lost my grandmother, my aunt and I lost the love of my life as well, my hart was broken and I allowed myself to gain fat since I was depressed and on holidays which made it worst since I had so much free time to think about all that shit. Currently I am better in every way possible, I will finish my degree this year and I am the best of my course and I know I will have a bright future ahead. Those hardships I have faced only helped me to be the person I am today. I don't give anything for granted neither give up on anything. Giving up is worse than failing at something because failing is inevitable. Failing is a necessary tool to achieve success because If we never failed we will never appreciate the things we have accomplished and achieved.
I know that I will achieve what I want in every aspect. In a 5 year time I would like to compete on Mens Physique in my country and until then I will work my *** and be the best that I can be, whatever it takes to get there, because If it was easy everyone would do it and If I had kept doing what I was doing I would have never achieved the physique I have today. Literally the best advices to everyone is " If you keep going what you always have done, you will keep getting what you always have gotten"

This is for everyone who have commented this thread and all the support I have been receiving...
As you might know it's hard to do those transformations because you start to doubt yourself and making questions but those questions and doubts are superfluous when we have people like you around which help everyone on a daily basis. I know I was capable of doing this myself but maybe it would take more time as it did. I am so motivated right now for seeing so many people comment my thread which makes me smile and see that we matter as a person and our success is important for some people. My success is your success because I am not alone on this journey.
Carmel cowboy your words were very inspiring and I really believe what you just said. In life I have encountered so many hardships, family issues that majority of people will never believe or ever dreamt on their worst nightmares and recently I lost my grandmother, my aunt and I lost the love of my life as well, my hart was broken and I allowed myself to gain fat since I was depressed and on holidays which made it worst since I had so much free time to think about all that shit. Currently I am better in every way possible, I will finish my degree this year and I am the best of my course and I know I will have a bright future ahead. Those hardships I have faced only helped me to be the person I am today. I don't give anything for granted neither give up on anything. Giving up is worse than failing at something because failing is inevitable. Failing is a necessary tool to achieve success because If we never failed we will never appreciate the things we have accomplished and achieved.
I know that I will achieve what I want in every aspect. In a 5 year time I would like to compete on Mens Physique in my country and until then I will work my *** and be the best that I can be, whatever it takes to get there, because If it was easy everyone would do it and If I had kept doing what I was doing I would have never achieved the physique I have today. Literally the best advices to everyone is " If you keep going what you always have done, you will keep getting what you always have gotten"

I am proud of you brother!!!

I am proud of you brother!!!

2e98f72c38943d15da858592dcbab82b.jpg
one year ago ....

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

Amen Brother stay the course and smash those goals, the will to do so is in all of us, it's just using it that most fail at, and the ones that do use it are the ones to succeed!

Bros I have an update photo that I took today. I would like to say I have increased calories from 2100 to 2500kcal and changed training routine since I’m working with the National bodybuilding champion who is from my gym and he is coaching me for around 2 weeks
35d043aa591f223e0e3ee700f1ac19e2.jpg

Bros I have an update photo that I took today. I would like to say I have increased calories from 2100 to 2500kcal and changed training routine since I’m working with the National bodybuilding champion who is from my gym and he is coaching me for around 2 weeks

wow, your results are shocking, you look night/day difference from your first picture. Keep it up!!!

wow, your results are shocking, you look night/day difference from your first picture. Keep it up!!!

Thanks bro. I have never realized how good I have achieved and seeing this picture I still can not believe that's me.... Seeking to compete in a 2 year time, he said he would like myself competing in Classic in a 2/3 years time

Great job Jeff!!!

You need to give your mom a big hug for the cooking and support. Maybe you can show her your appreciation by asking her to teach you how to do it.
As a mother, I know just you wanting to spend the time with her would be the biggest gift to her.

Damn Jeff, that is some serious progress bro. Great job.

What changes have been made to your training? You cant just leave us in suspense here man.

Damn Jeff, that is some serious progress bro. Great job.

What changes have been made to your training? You cant just leave us in suspense here man.

The changes we have done consists of 5 to 6 days training but dividing the muscle groups like shoulder having its own day instead of doing with chest. Intensity is higher with 45-1m rest max between sets or giantsets since my coach is coached by Milos Sarcev for 3 years. Intensity is crazy and that brings infra and pre workout supplementation as well. My carbs are 80% around workout time as well. Some variables implemented like super slow tempo, on eccentric and concentric on some exercises as well. But is just 2 weeks from work but I’ve seen good improvements, I think shoulders and chest are much better. Goal is to add at least 20 pounds in 2 years time to go on stage. In 2 weeks we’ve put some weight but I look leaner and he also said same thing

The changes we have done consists of 5 to 6 days training but dividing the muscle groups like shoulder having its own day instead of doing with chest. Intensity is higher with 45-1m rest max between sets or giantsets since my coach is coached by Milos Sarcev for 3 years. Intensity is crazy and that brings infra and pre workout supplementation as well. My carbs are 80% around workout time as well. Some variables implemented like super slow tempo, on eccentric and concentric on some exercises as well. But is just 2 weeks from work but I’ve seen good improvements, I think shoulders and chest are much better. Goal is to add at least 20 pounds in 2 years time to go on stage. In 2 weeks we’ve put some weight but I look leaner and he also said same thing

20lbs in 2 years is a very realistic and achievable goal.

So 80% of your carbs are pre, intra and post workout?

2500 cal, what are your current macros?

20lbs in 2 years is a very realistic and achievable goal.

So 80% of your carbs are pre, intra and post workout?

2500 cal, what are your current macros?

Correct!
Pre:
20g malto
5g creatine
30g whey
Intra:
20g malto
10g bcaa
20g malto
5g creatine

45m after post workout shake I’ve a solid meal consisting of:
150g chicken
150g white rice or sweet potatoes
Veggies

Macros are like:
170-190g carbs (depends if I choose rice or sweet potato)
280g protein
70g fats

We have increased calories after our yesterday's revision. Now I will start doing a low and high day changing everyday (carbs). The low day consists of same amount of carb intake that we were doing on the last 2 weeks while total calories were increased by 150kcal. High day consists of more 50g carbs while fats and protein remains the same. So low day consists of a 150kcal increase from previous weeks and high day consists of 400kcal. Calories are constant but it depends because I can choose between rice and sweet potatoes as well as I can choose any fish and some have more fat and calories than others but I usually eat either cod or white fish

Top Bottom