napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Zero Libido

Neo

I'm 55 years old
1.93 cm
86 kg

I've been lifting on and off for 5-6 years, my goal is to stay healthy and slow down aging hopefully...

I already have two kids, 23, 25 years old and no plans to have any more(i had a vasectomy)

I have zero libido.

Starting 6-7 years ago i noticed that my sex drive was slowly declining, from having sex two times a day it slowly deteriorated
down to zero. I have no problm getting an erection, but i just dont feel like doing it.

So i took some blood test:

Test: 957 ng/dL
SHBG: 94 nmol/L

All other values normal.

I know that the SHBG value is very high and that make me have almost no Free T at all. So thats the problem, I know that.

So, as a Internet rat i've been reading up on the subject and i have also watched Dylans videos.

I'm thinking about doing TRT with maybe some blasting in between, but my main goal is to get my libido back.
I currently live in Sweden and it's impossible to get any medical help here, but i will move to Thailand in the end of the year and
in Thailand steriods are availible over the counter.

I was thinking to blast with TestE+Proviron+Arimadex, maybe 400mg T/week, 50 mg Proviron/day for 12-14 weeks

What about cruising? I was thinking 75-100 mg TestE/week, but i'm really unsure about Proviron, can i continue to take Proviron forever?
And what dosage of Proviron should i put myself on while cruising?

I would really appreciate all help i can get.

/Neo

no offense but that makes zero sense to blast and cruise.. you are 55 years old with test levels like that of a teenager... wtf are you thinking bro? thats just stupid to be honest... all you need is proviron right now to lower your shbg and fix everything... not blasting and cruising and doing trt when its completely unnecessary... im just in awe of how ridiculous thinking that is...

haha, well i know that and i understand what you mean...

Do you mean I could take Proviron only? Without any Test?
In that case what dosage would you recommend?

/ Neo

Your test levels are awesome bro. The last thing you want to do at your age is fuck those up. Proviron is perfect in this scenario

No, I'm not taking anything like that, my hair is perfect! It's thick and curly and it grows like weed... :)

Gear will not help maybe for a few weeks then your body will just go back to how it was .
The ped pt141 is used to increase libido and erections but also the libido effect doesn’t work for everyone but it’s worth a try .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So i took some blood test:

Test: 957 ng/dL
SHBG: 94 nmol/L

Damn! 957 is very impressive! If you can get your hands on quality Proviron, that should make a difference. I'd try one potential solution at a time so you know which one helps. I went through a great source here for my proviron with great results.

Damn! 957 is very impressive! If you can get your hands on quality Proviron, that should make a difference. I'd try one potential solution at a time so you know which one helps. I went through a great source here for my proviron with great results.
Call Guinness book of world records!

57 nmol/L is the VERY top end of where your shbg should be... thats the only issue you have period... you DO NOT want to mess with a test level like that at your age... thats quite unheard of as it is... as i said already, proviron is all you need with this issue

57 nmol/L is the VERY top end of where your shbg should be... thats the only issue you have period... you DO NOT want to mess with a test level like that at your age... thats quite unheard of as it is... as i said already, proviron is all you need with this issue

Thanks for the advice.

I guess I've got confused about all the other replies on this forum about oral only cycles. --> "You never do a oral only cycle!!"
I suppose my age come in as a parameter in this. And I also think that almost all information on this forum and all over the internet is for younger people than me...

I've ordered new blood tests so I know the starting point. Should be ready this week.

If i can do a Proviron only cycle I can actually buy that here in Sweden, so in that case i will start whithin a week or two.

Dylan, you recommend a 12 week cycle with Proviron only(and maybe some T booster), but what about after that?
I'm sure my body want to return to the startimg point and therefore raise my SHBG again? Should I take a 'maintenence' dosage of Proviron after the cycle?

I really appreciate all help!!

/ Neo

you do not ever do an oral only cycle, no but proviron would not fall into that category... you likely wont have any suppression at all and its not like a normal oral steroid... once you level it out, it will stay level unless you do something to cause it to raise again

What was your LH and FSh bro or get that checked bro . You could be like my self I had high natural test but those two were on then very low end normal in a doctors eyes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advice.

I guess I've got confused about all the other replies on this forum about oral only cycles. --> "You never do a oral only cycle!!"
I suppose my age come in as a parameter in this. And I also think that almost all information on this forum and all over the internet is for younger people than me...

I've ordered new blood tests so I know the starting point. Should be ready this week.

If i can do a Proviron only cycle I can actually buy that here in Sweden, so in that case i will start whithin a week or two.

Dylan, you recommend a 12 week cycle with Proviron only(and maybe some T booster), but what about after that?
I'm sure my body want to return to the startimg point and therefore raise my SHBG again? Should I take a 'maintenence' dosage of Proviron after the cycle?

I really appreciate all help!!

/ Neo

You're right that we never ever recommend oral only steroid cycles, and the reason is because they shut down your natural testosterone....and if you don't replace it with testosterone as a base you'll have bad problems and side effcts.

Proviron does not shut down your natural test so it's perfectly fine to run in your scenario and it will enhance libido while lowering SHBG

OK, so I've done a Proviron only cycle now, 13 weeks 50 mg/day, nothing else

Starting values before cycle start
SHBG: 66 nmol/L
Test: 778 ng/dL

I didn't really feel any difference during the cycle with my libido problem, so I guessed that maybe the Proviron shut down my T levels...

Imagine my surprise when I today got this values back
SHBG: 83 nmol/L
Test: 1037 ng/dL

So both SHBG AND T levels are up!

Hmm, so now I don't really know what to do...

Any suggestions?

proviron is not going to shut you down but your shbg should have gone down, not up... proviron lowers that number a lot... are you sure you had legit proviron? it shouldnt really raise test like that either...

proviron is not going to shut you down but your shbg should have gone down, not up... proviron lowers that number a lot... are you sure you had legit proviron? it shouldnt really raise test like that either...

Thanks for the answer.

I can not be 100% sure it's legit Proviron since I bought it online, but the shop has a good reputation and no previous reports of fakes.

I suppose I could try another type of cycle with Anavar or Primo or Winstrol, but then I have to add exogenous T...

Another alternative could be buying Proviron from another supplier and try one more oral only cycle.

I appreciate any input!

Strange results to say the least. I would say SHBG rising is the biggest red flag to you likely not having legit proviron

Top Bottom