napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Moderators...

Okay don't laugh guys I know my estrogen a little high as some of you may know but I'm a little excited to be here in time for this being new and all lol... don't know the cowboy but congrats to both.....

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Hahaha thanks to everyone!! If you don’t know me I have been here since AR days as well!! I don’t offer my opinion too much but will be more active to help anyone that I can!! It’s an honor to say the least!! I agree with everyone here that CB is a great pick and only have had positive interactions with him!!

Hahaha thanks to everyone!! If you don’t know me I have been here since AR days as well!! I don’t offer my opinion too much but will be more active to help anyone that I can!! It’s an honor to say the least!! I agree with everyone here that CB is a great pick and only have had positive interactions with him!!
Congrats bro... Looking forward to working with you.

Cbbram all the way. He's got good knowledge and good write ups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay don't laugh guys I know my estrogen a little high as some of you may know but I'm a little excited to be here in time for this being new and all lol... don't know the cowboy but congrats to both.....

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
LMFAO.. post of the day bro!!

Congrats fellas!!
Not surprised, solid picks!
Cbbram all the way. He's got good knowledge and good write ups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Solid choices. Congrats to you both. Well deserved.
Congrats to the both of you. Well deserved.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Thanks everyone... I really appreciate it.

Top Bottom