napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Moderators...

i think saiyan is probably one of the most reasonable people ive ever encountered, seriously
Yes he's help me from making a fool out of myself a couple times. Extremely level headed. Very mature for his age.

Would have to vote for cbbram as well, knows his stuff in and out and replies really quick from personal experience and what I’ve seen!

Would have to vote for cbbram as well, knows his stuff in and out and replies really quick from personal experience and what I’ve seen!
Cbbram on top of shit....i like that...new here but he got my vote for sure....

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Thank you... I'm glad to have made a good first impression bro.
Yessir.. especially knowing that everybody has personal lives as well and you all being there so quick to help everybody...fucking amazing....

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

looks like im on point with my picks judging from the response LOL =)
Well you got it 50% right lol I didn't see anyone sales name tossed out there... just make sure he limits his tren use hahahaha don't want him scaring the new kids away

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Well you got it 50% right lol I didn't see anyone sales name tossed out there... just make sure he limits his tren use hahahaha don't want him scaring the new kids away

i'll just tell everyone, its cbbram and carmel cowboy in for new mods in february...

Well then I couldn't agree more. Both are two of the best members we've got. Haven't dealt with cbbram too much but CC and I talk often.

i'll just tell everyone, its cbbram and carmel cowboy in for new mods in february...
Thank you bro... It's like unwrapping the Christmas presents a few days early. Carmel Cowboy is also an excellent choice.

Congratulations cbbram, you deserve it and I know you'll do an excellent job. I don't know Carmel cowboy, but congratulations as well.

Great choice, congratulations to both! I believe they’re two of the best members... cbbram definitely knows his stuff and CC and his logs are always a great source of inspiration for me

Thank you bro... It's like unwrapping the Christmas presents a few days early. Carmel Cowboy is also an excellent choice.
for sure brother, you are an easy choice for me! clearly you have the respect of everyone here as well!

Top Bottom