napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

my second cycle

mafarner1

Good morning. Hope all is good! I'm a new subscriber and follower. Thanks for your channel.

I'm going to jump right into it. I'll be on my second cycle. With a new coach. First coach didn't work out for me.

First cycle was simple:
400mg of Test Cyp per week. Took oral Dbol for 4 weeks to kick start it. Took Arimidex during cycle.
Screwed up, didn't do PCT. Cycle Lasted 12 weeks. This was from January to April. Went from 185lbs to 203lbs. Huge gains, but lots of body fat as well. Diet wasn't too clean. No gyno or side effects.

2nd proposed cycle by new coach.

Test Prop 1cc 3x per week
Deca 1 cc 3x per week
and add in Tren for the last 2 months at 1cc 3x per week.

Cycle length is 3 months.

He wants me to take Tamoxifen 2 or 3 weeks into cycle if necessary. Meaning if I see Gyno.
PCT will be only Tamoxifen.

I want to take something intra cycle to prevent Gyno or any side effects. I also am not sure about the PCT of just taking Tamoxifen. I'm not so sure about this cycle.

The coach is young, but does coach several IFBB competitors. He is pretty big himself and seems to know what he is doing. But watching your videos has given me thoughts of protecting myself better.

I'm 36. 187lbs. 5'9. About 13% body fat. Workout 4-5 days per week. Former Division 1 college soccer player. I'm into building muscle now.

I would appreciated your help and advise.

I would NOT recommend running two nandrolones like deca and tren ... looks like too much for a 2nd cycle imo

you need to fire this coach IMMEDIATELY... this is FUCKING RIDICULOUS and there's no way on the planet earth i would advise you to ever run tren on a second cycle and especially not with deca... SMFH... just because someone is "big" DOES NOT MEAN they know what they are doing... ANY asshole can take a bunch of juice and get big... that doesn't mean a thing but in no way, shape or form would i ever advise something so stupid and wreckless... i mean, test prop with deca ? wtf?? you need to STOP hiring "steroid coaches" because they ALWAYS dont know jack shit

you need to fire this coach IMMEDIATELY... this is FUCKING RIDICULOUS and there's no way on the planet earth i would advise you to ever run tren on a second cycle and especially not with deca... SMFH... just because someone is "big" DOES NOT MEAN they know what they are doing... ANY asshole can take a bunch of juice and get big... that doesn't mean a thing but in no way, shape or form would i ever advise something so stupid and wreckless... i mean, test prop with deca ? wtf?? you need to STOP hiring "steroid coaches" because they ALWAYS dont know jack shit

Also...Tamoxifen with Deca for guarenteed Gyno.

And: PCT of Tamoxifen only? Not even remotely close...

This is dangerous. I would seriously come over to your place and slap the shit out of this trainer while you hold him down, Dylan...

Also...Tamoxifen with Deca for guarenteed Gyno.

And: PCT of Tamoxifen only? Not even remotely close...

This is dangerous. I would seriously come over to your place and slap the shit out of this trainer while you hold him down, Dylan...
FOR REAL bro.. this is completely fucked... YOU NEVER run nolvadex with tren and you have NO pct whatsoever.. NONE... this is such a mess i am banging my head over and over again

So now I have 4 bottles of Test Prop, Deca, and Tren....feel like I wasted all this $$. My fault. This guy seemed legit. Coaches competitors and all. He himself is on gear. Pretty massive dude. Who knows what he is on. Any recommendations of a second cycle using what I have? Maybe add some more stuff? Thanks.

Thank you all and Dylan very much for a kick on the balls amd eye opener. I have decided to drop "coach" and proposed cycle. Appreciate your straight honesty.

So now I have 4 bottles of Test Prop, Deca, and Tren....feel like I wasted all this $$. My fault. This guy seemed legit. Coaches competitors and all. He himself is on gear. Pretty massive dude. Who knows what he is on. Any recommendations of a second cycle using what I have? Maybe add some more stuff? Thanks.

Keep it simple for your next cycle and do something like test and Deca. Both at about 300 per week with proper supports.

Make sure you have the right pct afterwards as well

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

as i said ALREADY, and fucking body can take a bunch of shit and get big, that doesn't mean anything nor does it mean they know what they are doing... test and deca is a good second cycle... 300 or 350 each is more than enough...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom