napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle opinion

If you guys wouldn't mine reviewing what I am going to do and give me some help I would appreciate it .
I'm 40 , 6'4 , 320lbs . My body fat is 15%
I'm an X football player so I am used to and going forward going to do powerlifting , compete in the old timers division !!
Deca 600 mgs a week for 20 weeks
Test 400 mgs a week for 22 weeks
Maybe throw some oral in at some point
Need to get hcg , have clomid and nova
Also have letro if deca acts up

Would like to get down to 308lbs but stronger any help is appreciated

Thanks !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

those are some really high doses and lengths man... how many cycles have you ran in te past? you do realize there's no way your dropping weight with a cycle like this... that's the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of whats going to happen... i would plan on being 335 or more after this cycle...

I thought it might help with my joint pains and aches and if I ate super clean I could gradually slim down
I have ran 8 cycles in the past
Do you guys think if I added hgh that would help ?
Thank you so much I appreciate it

You can lose the 10-15 lbs without anything. Just eat better and add in some cardio. Only dont rush it. Judging by your name you live in the Northeast, its winter now, cut cals slow and stay the course and you can be down in weight easy by spring. And then go on your blast!!

You can lose the 10-15 lbs without anything. Just eat better and add in some cardio. Only dont rush it. Judging by your name you live in the Northeast, its winter now, cut cals slow and stay the course and you can be down in weight easy by spring. And then go on your blast!!

yeah but hes wanting to retain or gain strength while cutting cals. low doses of test/deca definitely help with that....

What's your diet looking like brother?

Just have a couple questions and may be able to steer you in the right direction... daily protein, carbs, fats ect... are you tracking that?

Training wise where are you at? Do you have much experience in different protocols. I can help you there a bit too or give some advice at least.

Here is the deal.... deca is not something many people can diet and accurately control weight on. I myself am one of the wierd cases where I can actually loose decent weight on deca. It does my body well. A lot of other guys will bloat real bad....

Test is great obviously it's your staple..however in your situation we could probably get you down 15 lbs with out it easy.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

6 meals a day
350 grams protein
175 carbs
More fish seafood chicken than red meat also egg whites
Low glycemic carbs , cauliflower , broccoli, spinach
Not a lot of dairy
Doing the cube method for training
Would hgh help me get lean And ease joint pain ?
Thanks bro !!

6 meals a day
350 grams protein
175 carbs
More fish seafood chicken than red meat also egg whites
Low glycemic carbs , cauliflower , broccoli, spinach
Not a lot of dairy
Doing the cube method for training
Would hgh help me get lean And ease joint pain ?
Thanks bro !!

bro, no... hgh is not the answer.. your looking in all the wrong places and directions for what you want to accomplish... 1. steroids are not for weight loss bro... that's not why you use them and they don't do that... 8 previous cycles indicates you have a shitload of experience but im concerned as to what you may have done to yourself... have you had bloodwork done? 600 mg of deca is extreme man... you can run 200 mg per week and get all the joint help you need but if your trying to lose weight as you say, then look at mk-2866 for that... its a sarm... in all honesty, a stack of sarms is all you need for your goals... if you want to run a cycle, you could do test, winstrol and sarms but its not necessary for what your wanting to do... i'll help you set things up regardless but trust me, for that type of weight lost i know exactly what you need..

If you guys wouldn't mine reviewing what I am going to do and give me some help I would appreciate it .
I'm 40 , 6'4 , 320lbs . My body fat is 15%
I'm an X football player so I am used to and going forward going to do powerlifting , compete in the old timers division !!
Deca 600 mgs a week for 20 weeks
Test 400 mgs a week for 22 weeks
Maybe throw some oral in at some point
Need to get hcg , have clomid and nova
Also have letro if deca acts up

Would like to get down to 308lbs but stronger any help is appreciated

Thanks !!

Hey brother. Thanks for posting. I agree with a lot of what has been shared already. If youre looking for help with joint pain deca could help... but ive also heard plenty of experience where deca did nothing for joints. Its not meant for that, it just happens to be a positive side effect for a lot of people. And if youre trying to drop weight it can surely be done at your percentage with or without steroids. Gear wont burn fat but it gives me more motivation and dedication in the gym (to a degree) and when im on cycle im generally more focused on the task at hand and driven. Youre at a decent percentage as is and you could probably drop bf% on cycle but I wouldnt focus so much on the scale.... the mirror and calipers matter far more in my opinion.

Maybe get some bloods like dylan suggested and evaluate from there what your next move will be.

Waiting for the results for blood work . I get them done quite frequently and everything comes in fine . Sometimes when I was on and got labs my cholesterol was elevated but never got over 200
I will share labs when I meet with Dr this week
Thanks guys !!!

The reason I was looking to get to a certain weight is to compete in meets . I don't want to be in super heavy weight class so was thinking drop to the 308 . Every time I was on it just seemed like I was super lazer focused with everything , training sleep diet ect... Makes everything more official ( and fun )
Thx again !!

The reason I was looking to get to a certain weight is to compete in meets . I don't want to be in super heavy weight class so was thinking drop to the 308 . Every time I was on it just seemed like I was super lazer focused with everything , training sleep diet ect... Makes everything more official ( and fun )
Thx again !!

that's a great reason bro... there's just a right and wrong way to go about obtaining that... that's why we are here.. also, GW-501516 will help tremendously with any cholesterol issues as it raises your HDL and lowers your LDL... very ideal for you

Many thx

anytime bro... you can read my articles on sarms at www.pureessencesarms.com Here is what the cycle would look like that you want for the goals you have...

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thx again !!

Well that makes sense now. Let us all know what you decide on. Sarms seem to be a godsend in a lot of peoples lives and are including in a lot of pre and post cycles as well as run during a cycle as well. Very versatile stuff. Keep us posted. Youve peaked my interest

I appreciate all the help
I want to see what labs say first
I go back and forth on what to do but I will let you guys know for sure . Thanks again brothers !!!

Top Bottom