napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT Cruise

Testdude63

So I've been cruising about 4 weeks after my first blast (500mg test only for 12 weeks) and I'm starting to feel more fatigued. Not even close to how fatigued I felt prior to being diagnosed with low t, but I just don't have nearly as much energy all the time. How many of you TRT guys feel the same way? I'm itching to get back to a higher dose, but for health and longevity's sake, I'm waiting :).

So you were diagnosed with Low T and wen on TRT and this 4 weeks ago you ended a 12 week test run, right?

whats your Diet like? how many cals, carb prot fat
3400 ish. 250/425/75 protein carb fat.

So you were diagnosed with Low T and wen on TRT and this 4 weeks ago you ended a 12 week test run, right?
I didn't do a great job explaining lol. I was diagnosed. Insurance wouldn't cover it, so I did a 12 week blast out of the gates. After that I started cruising, which I have been for the past 4 1/2 weeks (this Sunday will be 5 if I'm remembering correctly lol).

You need bloods bud.. Let's be honest. I care about you. Let's find out the reason your feeling this way.

I appreciate that bro. I wouldn't say I'm "fatigued" per say, I guess I'm just not as peppy or energetic as when my test levels were 4000+ lol. My workouts are still awesome and strength is going up, but I agree. I need to get some bloods!

I appreciate that bro. I wouldn't say I'm "fatigued" per say, I guess I'm just not as peppy or energetic as when my test levels were 4000+ lol. My workouts are still awesome and strength is going up, but I agree. I need to get some bloods!

Definitely get those bloods like NY said. That's the best window into the body. You know that though.

Remember that you just came down from being Superman for 3 months. I think maybe you're just getting readjusted to being "normal" again. If you are overly fatigued I would be worried.

What dose are you currently cruising at? It could be a lot of factors contributing to fatigue. The best place to start would be bloodwork.

Careful with post cycle depression, like bodean30 said you were felling like superman and now youre returning to Clark Kent. Bloods will also help diagnose further,

Definitely get those bloods like NY said. That's the best window into the body. You know that though.

Remember that you just came down from being Superman for 3 months. I think maybe you're just getting readjusted to being "normal" again. If you are overly fatigued I would be worried.
It's not every day. Some days I feel somewhat tired. I think you're right, as I'm feeling rather chipper this morning :D.

What dose are you currently cruising at? It could be a lot of factors contributing to fatigue. The best place to start would be bloodwork.
I started somewhat "aggressive" with 200mg a week. I switched from prop, which I was running bloods on as a sponsored log, and slowly added in some Vermodje E. There has been controversy that it's "bunk" and/or underdosed. I wanted to be sure I didn't completely crash.

Careful with post cycle depression, like bodean30 said you were felling like superman and now youre returning to Clark Kent. Bloods will also help diagnose further,
Haha I like that analogy!

Yup....could be a # of things....
I'll add a bit more info to my above post. I was off the prop for just around 4 weeks and was running the test e @ 200mg and then had test levels checked (I had one left over from an order a few months back). Total test came in at 1319 and this was 56 hours after pinning (had bloods on the prop and I was over 4500). I decided that was a little higher than TRT dosing, so I'm running 175mg a week, trying to get things dialed. It's also worth noting that I am currently stacking lgd with my TRT dose. I know some dudes experience bouts of lethargy with that SARM.

you should not be having lethargy issues with lgd bro.. that's a very rare thing and im not sure that has any association whatsoever.... my feeling without seeing bloodwork is similar to dean's explanation... you were at superman levels and coming back down to a more mortal range.. for some, this can cause an internal and external depressive feeling.. this is more of something that yu have to overcome with your mind UNLESS there are underlying factors we can't see yet because of the lack of bloodwork at this point... this is all guess work at this point and that can be far more detrimental than helpful... let's get some bloodwork and get this addressed and fixed for you bro

It's not every day. Some days I feel somewhat tired. I think you're right, as I'm feeling rather chipper this morning :D.

I started somewhat "aggressive" with 200mg a week. I switched from prop, which I was running bloods on as a sponsored log, and slowly added in some Vermodje E. There has been controversy that it's "bunk" and/or underdosed. I wanted to be sure I didn't completely crash.

Haha I like that analogy!

I'll add a bit more info to my above post. I was off the prop for just around 4 weeks and was running the test e @ 200mg and then had test levels checked (I had one left over from an order a few months back). Total test came in at 1319 and this was 56 hours after pinning (had bloods on the prop and I was over 4500). I decided that was a little higher than TRT dosing, so I'm running 175mg a week, trying to get things dialed. It's also worth noting that I am currently stacking lgd with my TRT dose. I know some dudes experience bouts of lethargy with that SARM.
I don't see anything that should be causing lethargy. Certainly not the LGD, and your test dose is sufficient if its legit. I think it is probably more mental than anything, but it's also possible you might have elevated estrogen from a,little rebound post cycle. That can contribute to those issues you are experiencing. Once again, only way to know for sure is blood work

I don't see anything that should be causing lethargy. Certainly not the LGD, and your test dose is sufficient if its legit. I think it is probably more mental than anything, but it's also possible you might have elevated estrogen from a,little rebound post cycle. That can contribute to those issues you are experiencing. Once again, only way to know for sure is blood work

both very plausible and very good points rick... its just too difficult to say without bloodwork but my guess its one or the other of these points...

What's your estrogen look like bossman?
e2 was 55 when I was blasting with prop. That was with running .25mg arimidex eod. I brought it up to .5ed for a week then tailored it to eod. Estrogen was then around 22, which was good. When I came off the blast, I lowered it to e3d. Maybe that is contributing slightly?

you should not be having lethargy issues with lgd bro.. that's a very rare thing and im not sure that has any association whatsoever.... my feeling without seeing bloodwork is similar to dean's explanation... you were at superman levels and coming back down to a more mortal range.. for some, this can cause an internal and external depressive feeling.. this is more of something that yu have to overcome with your mind UNLESS there are underlying factors we can't see yet because of the lack of bloodwork at this point... this is all guess work at this point and that can be far more detrimental than helpful... let's get some bloodwork and get this addressed and fixed for you bro
I honestly think you guys hit the nail on the head. It's probably just more of my body coming back into normal ranges. What specific test would you recommend or would it be one I could just go to my gp for? (insurance covers in house bloods).

I never considered an estrogen rebound. That's why I'm glad for awesome communities such as this one!

On a side note, I felt fine and dandy today :). It's also worth noting that I just got over a nasty cold, so that could have zapped some of my energy stores. Also hit a few PR's last week, so strength is still on the rise. I guess I'll just have to figure out for sure with bloods!

3400 ish. 250/425/75 protein carb fat.

I didn't do a great job explaining lol. I was diagnosed. Insurance wouldn't cover it, so I did a 12 week blast out of the gates. After that I started cruising, which I have been for the past 4 1/2 weeks (this Sunday will be 5 if I'm remembering correctly lol).

besides getting bloodwork, you should try to switch your diet up a bit. doing a period of moderate carb and then one High Carb day can help you feel like Superman again. i would also experiment with higher fats while lowering carbs - move some numbers around, youd be surprised how much it can help energy

besides getting bloodwork, you should try to switch your diet up a bit. doing a period of moderate carb and then one High Carb day can help you feel like Superman again. i would also experiment with higher fats while lowering carbs - move some numbers around, youd be surprised how much it can help energy

Yeah, you're right. I know during refeed days (higher carbs/lower fats) during prep I feel like a million bucks the two days following my refeed. I'm also quite ravenous at that time lol.

I personally don't believe in the, "Hey, bro, you're on aas, you need 400+ grams of protein," ideology. I think 250 is enough for my frame, and that's why carbs are where they are. I certainly can get away with exchanging them for a bit of dietary fat though. I'll give it a shot, brother :).

e2 was 55 when I was blasting with prop. That was with running .25mg arimidex eod. I brought it up to .5ed for a week then tailored it to eod. Estrogen was then around 22, which was good. When I came off the blast, I lowered it to e3d. Maybe that is contributing slightly?

I honestly think you guys hit the nail on the head. It's probably just more of my body coming back into normal ranges. What specific test would you recommend or would it be one I could just go to my gp for? (insurance covers in house bloods).

I never considered an estrogen rebound. That's why I'm glad for awesome communities such as this one!

On a side note, I felt fine and dandy today :). It's also worth noting that I just got over a nasty cold, so that could have zapped some of my energy stores. Also hit a few PR's last week, so strength is still on the rise. I guess I'll just have to figure out for sure with bloods!

if your insurance covers it then thats the best method brother.. just go to your doctor and get it done! =)

if your insurance covers it then thats the best method brother.. just go to your doctor and get it done! =)

Will do! It blows my mind that they'll cover regular labs but turn their heads at TRT. "It's not essential for optimal health." Pfft. I beg to differ.

Yeah, you're right. I know during refeed days (higher carbs/lower fats) during prep I feel like a million bucks the two days following my refeed. I'm also quite ravenous at that time lol.

I personally don't believe in the, "Hey, bro, you're on aas, you need 400+ grams of protein," ideology. I think 250 is enough for my frame, and that's why carbs are where they are. I certainly can get away with exchanging them for a bit of dietary fat though. I'll give it a shot, brother :).

I absolutely agree with everything you said here brother. I remember those ravenous moments in prep myself! Lol

And yes, the overconsumption of protein is something that is not healthy or productive in any way.

Top Bottom