napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Some forums deleted but threads just moved... Please read

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
After discussing some improvement to the forum with Hurricane, we came to the conclusion the site was too cluttered and spread out making it harder to get to everything. Many of the forums have been deleted and combined with other forums... No threads or posts were lost but simply combined with another... All the forums are clearly labeled to understand what went where etc... All the anabolic sections are combined an general discussion went to the main forum... all talk and reviews sections were combined as well... DONT WORRY, nothing was lost, just making improvements to make the experience better for everyone!

After discussing some improvement to the forum with Hurricane, we came to the conclusion the site was too cluttered and spread out making it harder to get to everything. Many of the forums have been deleted and combined with other forums... No threads or posts were lost but simply combined with another... All the forums are clearly labeled to understand what went where etc... All the anabolic sections are combined an general discussion went to the main forum... all talk and reviews sections were combined as well... DONT WORRY, nothing was lost, just making improvements to make the experience better for everyone!

Are you sure nothing was lost Dylan? Just a few minutes ago my post count went from 4691 to 4440, so I lost 250 posts somewhere

yes there were too many but it should be better now... there may be a few more moving but for now, this should be much better for that... you can be more focused etc... its just a better experience...

Are you sure nothing was lost Dylan? Just a few minutes ago my post count went from 4691 to 4440, so I lost 250 posts somewhere

i guess you are right... two small subforums were removed but they were stickies that were not pertinent at all and should not have been there... that's all that was taken down...

videopedia section was removed as its being redone as well but everything else is the same just moved... those were all removed to either be redone or because they were not pertinent and are the site multiple times

Top Bottom