napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Why ARForums?!

I would like to hear your reasons, I would like to know why are you here, what do you find here, what are you expecting this great forum to be, how are you able to help this forum to become even more solid... whatever you had to say about adrenalinerushforums I want to hear it! (actually, to read it).

The best answer (in my opinion) will receive 25 Testosterone Enanthate Norma free of charge (enough to be 12 weeks at 500 mg/week)!

You can answer until Sunday as on Monday I will announce the winner by posting in this thread.

Let me give you my reason:

I´m here because I feel like I´m in home. I totally connected with the Administrator of the forum and with some users (that I managed to met before).

In order to help the forum to become bigger and bigger (just like us :)) I will give all the information I can, I will answer all your questions as fast a I can and I will create as many thread as I can to FORCE you to share your thoughts. Just like this one :)

Dont stop writing, guys!

Hipocampus.me

I'll just say I'm here because I appreciate honesty and transparency. I truly want to help people, without an agenda. This underground community is riddled with corruption.. So its nice to find a place where you feel like you can be a genuine help.

I know you for months already and i know how you are. I just can agree with what you wrote ;-)

Hipo

I'm here because I was honored to be asked by my good friend of many years Dylan, to come help construct and build a very positive place where people could come without the fear of being bashed or flamed. A place where people could get honest and truthful advice. A place where you can have a voice, a sense of belonging, and being part of a true family. A place where you can get the best help, knowledge, information, and sources available. A place you can proudly call "home":)

I'm here because everyone here accepts our lifestyle and is willing to give the proper advise and knowledge!! This is the first and only bodybuilding forum I need or anyone for that matter. I'm expecting this forum to continue to grow exponentially Not even a year and we have people looking out for one another bringing them from other places and people are beginning to see why Adrenaline Rush isand will be the site for proper information. Where else can you go and learn from the best???

I would like to hear your reasons, I would like to know why are you here, what do you find here, what are you expecting this great forum to be, how are you able to help this forum to become even more solid... whatever you had to say about adrenalinerushforums I want to hear it! (actually, to read it).

The best answer (in my opinion) will receive 25 Testosterone Enanthate Norma free of charge (enough to be 12 weeks at 500 mg/week)!

You can answer until Sunday as on Monday I will announce the winner by posting in this thread.

Let me give you my reason:

I´m here because I feel like I´m in home. I totally connected with the Administrator of the forum and with some users (that I managed to met before).

In order to help the forum to become bigger and bigger (just like us :)) I will give all the information I can, I will answer all your questions as fast a I can and I will create as many thread as I can to FORCE you to share your thoughts. Just like this one :)

Dont stop writing, guys!

Hipocampus.me
I spent around 3 years on other forums before I found my way here. I started on elite fitness and I was a complete noob in all aspects of peds. I really had no plans on using any peds because when I was younger I was against their use. As I got older and learned that being closed minded was not the way to be I got a general curiosity to at least learn about peds. The more I hung out on elite fitness and got to know people and started to learn more and more I got to the point I decided to try out sarms. During that time unique chemicals was the big sarms company being pushed there. I tried sarms and a year later I decided to try a prohormone. At that time elite fitness was pushing their new GK line of ph's. I trusted ef and I bought the ph's and spent A TON of money on the n2bm supports and pct items from ag guys. Several weeks went by and I never received my stuff from ag guys so I made a post on elite asking questions regarding my order and I was almost immediately banned with no real explanation. I then started getting emails from evo promoting that forum so I signed up over there. I then fell for the whole sarms1 scam and spent way too much money on that. At first evo was awesome, it was kinda like this place. You could talk about basically whatever you wanted and I learned a lot there at the beginning. It wasn't until around the very beginning of this year that things took a turn and things there started to get very sketchy. It became very easy to read between the lines and see the shit they were pulling. Also I noticed people like Dylan were no longer there. I started to distance myself from evo because things just didn't feel right. I had placed my first order of aas from psl this past summer and I guess I was added to their email list. They sent me an email telling me about this forum so I decided to check it out. As soon as I got here I noticed right away posts from Dylan and more specifically the posts exposing the dirty laundry at evo everything started to make sense at this point. I talked to Dylan and he understood my apprehension with putting my trust here and back with him after everything that happened. I decided to put my trust in this place and Dylan because I believed in the message that adrenaline rush was selling, open, honest, informative and helpful advice to everyone. This place was built to treat everyone as family and a place where everyone that was tired of the bullshit could come and be free. I believed in the message so much that I promised to promote this forum and help build this forum as best as I could. I'm proud to say that I've been here pretty much since the beginning and I treat this board as if I own it, just as all the members of AR should.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I'm here for the N2guard jokes !!

Oh ya, and because there's a no nonsense vibe here plus a vast array of knowledge and experience. I like the freedom to speak and not have to worry that someone is trying to feed people BS and hurt others. That's a big one for me, health..

Im not participating in the contest guys, don't worry but want to post regardless...

I am here for many reasons... I am here to do something different than any other forum has ever done. To rid the community of bashing, lies, flaming, misrepresentations etc. I am here to give back to each and every person out there and to make sure that everyone hears the realities of this world. To learn how to protect themselves at all times and to add health and longevity for everyone. I am here to make sure others not only achieve but surpass their goals and have the proper and guidance and care that everyone should have. I am here to teach, guide and also learn from some of the great minds out there. To ensure noone is lied to or misled. To make up for any transgressions I have made in the past. To give back to everyone and to give everyone a chance to be a part of a FAMILY. I am here for everyone! I love you all...

I'm here because I wanted to learn from real people without an agenda. I stayed because everyone makes you feel like family, because in all actuality we are one. I find myself more connected with the community, safer and just all around positive. The Administrators and my fellow members all look out for your well being and we will all tell each other if something sounds bad or is detrimental to your health. I shouldn't even separate administrators and members because we are all the same.

This fourm is truly like a family people looking out for each other . If there is a difference of opinions the are usually worked out with class usually sometime it Ok to just disagree . The information passed along openly alone makes are home a gold mine not to mention a brotherhood and sisterhood feel

I didn't expect such a good amount of replies and with such a good quality in their answers in the first question I posted!

It really made me be even more proud of being here!

Hipo

I'm here because of one word.."trust". That includes everyone on here plus the quality sponsors. It really is like a family who look out for each other.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

There's a level of maturity here that you can't find elsewhere...

I totally agree with you.

Hipo

I stumbled upon this doing research after deciding I wanted to run a cycle or gear. I am 44 after I retired from the military USAF I was running my ass off with 4 kids, 2 jobs and eating like shit I was 240 pounds a 40 inch waist, I was breathing hard tying my shoes. And I said that's it!!! I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. Obviously I was looking for a quick way to get in shape, in my mind, but in my heart I knew it was a long road. Hence in June after hours of research and decided to join after watching Dylan's videos thought this cat is pretty cool. So I joined gave my stats and told what I had planned to run and after my first pic posted realized that I was in the 30-35% body fat. I was told that I would be crazy to start on gear. Big wake up call and honestly it probably saved my life to have such caring people on this forum that didn't even know me want to help me and not just sell me shit that was dangerous!!! That's when I knew that I could trust these guys here and now I am almost addicted to this fucking place!!!!
I have shared my life with yall and my life on this forum with a few close knit friends. I have seen through the years that everyone almost always has an agenda when you really get down to brass tacks and that's ok but at what price some people are willing to sell theirs and others souls to the devil is beyond belief. So I do agree with Robo about transparency and honesty on this forum. It aint always what you want to hear at the moment but its what you need to hear. So I have realized that this is a marathon not a sprint. However it almost seems like a sprint sometimes, I have lost about 25-30 pounds dropped 8 pants sizes and look and feel amazing all in 13 months and it is all because everyone here is supportive of your goals and gains as well as your failures cuz lets face it we cant be successful all the time, but we persevere through the rough times with each other. I have seen reactions from losing brothers on here RIP Wetworks. To gaining even more of a family it has grown beyond belief since I have been here in June!!! I hope and wish nothing but continued success for this family here and I hope it grows like drb with 3 cans of tuna a boiled egg and a shot of deca!!!!! Cuz that is truly a lunch of a champion!!!

That is all

We have this wealth of knowledge here some in gear, some in diet ,some in training, passed willingly to help all achieve their goals. We have sponsors looking out for us and our goals with their knowledge and expertise. The only thing I've ever seen not allowed here is disrespect and disregard for some one else. And of course the #1 question that is DylanGemelli pet peeve ( How much will I gain) LOL

Top Bottom