napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Wimpy Winny

ibleedoranbla

Well, I just wanted to say that so far, I'm in love with winstrol aka wimpy winny. This shit has me strong as an ox in two weeks time. It has also dried me out considerably and has me more vascular than I've ever been.

Now I'm no Dylan, hell probably not on most of you fellas level but I just felt the need to share my veins haha. Don't laugh, it's bad lighting.

73d868e567399b3ec538c4e707d1e7f8.jpg

Well, I just wanted to say that so far, I'm in love with winstrol aka wimpy winny. This shit has me strong as an ox in two weeks time. It has also dried me out considerably and has me more vascular than I've ever been.

Now I'm no Dylan, hell probably not on most of you fellas level but I just felt the need to share my veins haha. Don't laugh, it's bad lighting.

Very nice bro! Awesome to hear! Ya, I'm right there with you. I think winny is the shit. I get strong, hard, vascular, and dry. Nothing else can touch it, at least for me!

I'm glad you are getting some great results :)

Very nice bro! Awesome to hear! Ya, I'm right there with you. I think winny is the shit. I get strong, hard, vascular, and dry. Nothing else can touch it, at least for me!

I'm glad you are getting some great results :)
thanks man. Yea, I'm glad too because of some of the disappointmentsI've faced during this cycle I'm glad something is finally going right. I've hit prs all week this week and I sold myself short and could have done more because I simply just didn't know I was going to be that strong.

Winny obviously likes you too!! Looking good. I love Winny. Nothing works betting for tightening up. Glad things are going well now.

I decided I'm going to be hitting up some winny when I cut a bit this coming spring. I'm excited :).
I recommend it. I can't say enough about how much I'm liking it right now. It has me feeling like I imagined aas would feel. I'm hard as a rock, strong, and my aggression during my workout sessions is through the roof.

I recommend it. I can't say enough about how much I'm liking it right now. It has me feeling like I imagined aas would feel. I'm hard as a rock, strong, and my aggression during my workout sessions is through the roof.

The ONLY bad thing I've heard about it is the possible joint sides. Other than dudes claiming it didn't do anything for them. Those are the dudes that either: A.) Don't train hard enough, or B.) Have a God awful diet.

Glad you're digging it :).

The ONLY bad thing I've heard about it is the possible joint sides. Other than dudes claiming it didn't do anything for them. Those are the dudes that either: A.) Don't train hard enough, or B.) Have a God awful diet.

Glad you're digging it :).
Yea, so far so good on the joint sides. I just started mk2866 today, so hopefully I won't get any joint problems. I know Drb didn't like winny, he's the one that called it wimpy winny but I'm sure he was just the exception. Winny goes to Drb to get strength, not the other way around.

This is great to hear! I'm looking forward to starting Winny here in several more weeks. Just need to get through the tbol and have a few weeks off from that first. Glad it's working for you! Keep those joint supplements handy. ;)

Looking good my man! And ive seen people get great results with winni. Ive never run it personally but I will definitely be including it in my prep cycle. Ive just never had the need to and I lean out pretty good with test alone . Out of curiosity are you running oral or injectable?

Looking good my man! And ive seen people get great results with winni. Ive never run it personally but I will definitely be including it in my prep cycle. Ive just never had the need to and I lean out pretty good with test alone . Out of curiosity are you running oral or injectable?
Thanks dude. My genetics make things very hard for me to get lean. Seems like no matter what I do my body just likes to hold weight. I've never had a hard time packing on size though, so I guess you have to take the good with the bad. I'm using oral from hipo's stoa line. Also running 600/week test e, 50 mg proviron, 100mg s4, 20mg gw, 25mg mk.

Thanks dude. My genetics make things very hard for me to get lean. Seems like no matter what I do my body just likes to hold weight. I've never had a hard time packing on size though, so I guess you have to take the good with the bad. I'm using oral from hipo's stoa line. Also running 600/week test e, 50 mg proviron, 100mg s4, 20mg gw, 25mg mk.

Sounds like a killer setup you've got there, bud. Crush the iron, my friend ;).

Winny will be in my lineup in April or May. Thinking about a prop blast with it. But it will be a second blast and debating on waiting longer to hit short esters. Keep the results posted for us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My favorite cycles when I was younger.....450 test and 50mg winny/day. You just have to be patient dude. You are not gobbling dbol and shooting tren,so you are on what I call a patience cycle. You might not even be totally happy after cycle. I write after cycle a lot so I am going to write AC from here on.

Next cycle-run it the same way. I did it a bit different than you. I went 250 sus/50 win....next cycle 300 test/50win...next cycle 450 test/50 win...next cycle ..600 test/50 win.
It was cumulative for me. I never had any sides from winny. No joint problems...at all. Well maybe I did do 1 or 2 lol

Winny will be in my lineup in April or May. Thinking about a prop blast with it. But it will be a second blast and debating on waiting longer to hit short esters. Keep the results posted for us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hit up some prop my first blast. I strongly suggest avoiding it. Those virgin muscles were screaming at me haha.

Nice brother... I want to see those liver values after a while on Winny... Lol

My favorite cycles when I was younger.....450 test and 50mg winny/day. You just have to be patient dude. You are not gobbling dbol and shooting tren,so you are on what I call a patience cycle. You might not even be totally happy after cycle. I write after cycle a lot so I am going to write AC from here on.

Next cycle-run it the same way. I did it a bit different than you. I went 250 sus/50 win....next cycle 300 test/50win...next cycle 450 test/50 win...next cycle ..600 test/50 win.
It was cumulative for me. I never had any sides from winny. No joint problems...at all. Well maybe I did do 1 or 2 lol
I think I'm going to go with a Drb cycle for my second cycle. 300sust/250cyp/250 deca with a 50mg drol kicker.

Top Bottom