napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A tribute to DRB

This must be an inside joke I'm not privy to yet. What the hell does DRB stand for? I see tuna, peanut butter, and Deca. I don't see how you get DRB out of that. Lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

DRB is a person who posts on the forum brother

This must be an inside joke I'm not privy to yet. What the hell does DRB stand for? I see tuna, peanut butter, and Deca. I don't see how you get DRB out of that. Lol

One cannot explain who drb is, one can only experience who drb is. He is basically Gandalf of the aas world.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

that looks really good but you like the vegan mayo? i tried it and thought it was gross.I havent found a brand of healthy mayo i found even worth using to be honest. what brand do you use?

this is the one i use... i love this bro... its so good... its honestly better than regular mayo

I must meet this DRB. Where do I find him?!?

😉

He is around. He pops up out of nowhere here and there and drops knowledge bombs on us all and than vanishes.

He is in the process of moving right now, so he won't be on for a little while.

^ HAHAHA, that shit had me on the floor.. a fucken Gandalf montage. Awesome ~!
Hahaha, he is the master wizard.

I heard that drb was once bitten by a rattlesnake and after 3 days of pain and agony, the rattlesnake finally died.

He is around. He pops up out of nowhere here and there and drops knowledge bombs on us all and than vanishes.

He is in the process of moving right now, so he won't be on for a little while.

You were supposed to say something like... You do not find DRB. DRB finds you! Lol

I miss having DRB on the forums.. He has great analogy's you cant find that just anywhere these days, we took a loss.. hope he comes back soon

Oh, that drb.

I was just reading one of threads earlier about Deca. He sure loves some Deca doesn't he? Haha

Deca and tuna, it's all a man needs. Well 200 cyp and 200 deca 26.cabs of tuna a day.

Top Bottom