napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A tribute to DRB

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Below is a tribute to DRB... Tuna, Peanut butter and Deca!

2qwogeo.jpg

Ha....snacking on this right now!. Thanks Dylan!....minus the Deca

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OK here's a Q, eating tuna can get bland.. So do you guys use both the oil and water cans? I understand the caloric difference but it helps Change things up. Just curious what kind yall use.

here's what i do bro... several things... here's one for you and i also posted this in the recipe section http://adrenalinerushforums.com/sho...Tuna-Lettuce-Wraps-Step-by-Step-with-Pictures

This is one of my daily staple meals. This is the very best way I have found to truly enjoy tuna to the highest extent. These are extremely healthy and very satisfying. Below are step by step pictures on how to make the lettuce wraps in their entirety. You can use multiple different types of vegetables within these as I often use a different combination everyday but this particular combination really blended very well together... Here is a breakdown of the lettuce wrap contents. Two large pieces of fresh organic romaine lettuce. One can of chunk light LOW SODIUM tuna. 2 total servings of vegetables consisting of fresh broccoli, peas and multi colored peppers. 1 serving of LIGHT veganese mayonnaise (vegan mayo)... Tuna is seasoned with parsley and garlic powder. Total calories 175-200. Fat is 2-3 grams... Good amounts of fiber, extremely low sodium, very low fat and low carb... 20-25 grams of protein...

STEP BY STEP: Take two nice large pieces of romaine lettuce and place on your flat dish. Take tuna and drain so any extra salt is removed. Season and mix in veganese in separate bowl. Cook vegetables on stove top. Place equal amounts of tuna on each piece of lettuce spread out. Then place vegetables mixed evenly throughout... The KEY to making the lettuce wrap hold and seal is to then heat these for 25-30 seconds on high in the microwave. Let sit for a few seconds and then wrap and press... Then you have a complete lettuce wrap! ENJOY!

14ms31y.jpg

t7zev5.jpg

23moby8.jpg

2nsnz2o.jpg

2e4vng1.jpg

2cf8nkw.jpg

Nice! Thanks dude. My wife being Filipino don't eat tuna from a can much but it's so cheap I buy it and have get creative lol

NO SHIT, my wife is filipino too! she doesn't really eat it either but she still buys it for me LOL... bro i have a million ways to make it better so just let me know! that veganese really goes well with it too bro... you can get it very low fat at whole foods

here's what i do bro... several things... here's one for you and i also posted this in the recipe section http://adrenalinerushforums.com/sho...Tuna-Lettuce-Wraps-Step-by-Step-with-Pictures

This is one of my daily staple meals. This is the very best way I have found to truly enjoy tuna to the highest extent. These are extremely healthy and very satisfying. Below are step by step pictures on how to make the lettuce wraps in their entirety. You can use multiple different types of vegetables within these as I often use a different combination everyday but this particular combination really blended very well together... Here is a breakdown of the lettuce wrap contents. Two large pieces of fresh organic romaine lettuce. One can of chunk light LOW SODIUM tuna. 2 total servings of vegetables consisting of fresh broccoli, peas and multi colored peppers. 1 serving of LIGHT veganese mayonnaise (vegan mayo)... Tuna is seasoned with parsley and garlic powder. Total calories 175-200. Fat is 2-3 grams... Good amounts of fiber, extremely low sodium, very low fat and low carb... 20-25 grams of protein...

STEP BY STEP: Take two nice large pieces of romaine lettuce and place on your flat dish. Take tuna and drain so any extra salt is removed. Season and mix in veganese in separate bowl. Cook vegetables on stove top. Place equal amounts of tuna on each piece of lettuce spread out. Then place vegetables mixed evenly throughout... The KEY to making the lettuce wrap hold and seal is to then heat these for 25-30 seconds on high in the microwave. Let sit for a few seconds and then wrap and press... Then you have a complete lettuce wrap! ENJOY!

14ms31y.jpg

t7zev5.jpg

23moby8.jpg

2nsnz2o.jpg

2e4vng1.jpg

2cf8nkw.jpg

that looks really good but you like the vegan mayo? i tried it and thought it was gross.I havent found a brand of healthy mayo i found even worth using to be honest. what brand do you use?

that looks really good but you like the vegan mayo? i tried it and thought it was gross.I havent found a brand of healthy mayo i found even worth using to be honest. what brand do you use?
Use 1 tablespoon of miracle whip made with olive oil and then fill the rest of your mayo void with fat free Greek yogurt.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

If you guys want to learn some awesome creative ways to eat tuna and a whole bunch of other awesome recipes check out the protein chef on YouTube

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

This must be an inside joke I'm not privy to yet. What the hell does DRB stand for? I see tuna, peanut butter, and Deca. I don't see how you get DRB out of that. Lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom