napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A tribute to DRB

OK here's a Q, eating tuna can get bland.. So do you guys use both the oil and water cans? I understand the caloric difference but it helps Change things up. Just curious what kind yall use.

Dude I add every condiment known. Oil, hot sauce, mayo, peppers, ketchup, relish, you name it. I don't think oil makes any taste difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DRB is Chuck Norris' father

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Considering chuck Norris is 75.....I'd say that is impossible. However maybe Chuck Norris is his father?! DrB is 66 which means chuck could have had him at 11. Totally possible because he is Chuck Fucking Norris.

Considering chuck Norris is 75.....I'd say that is impossible. However maybe Chuck Norris is his father?! DrB is 66 which means chuck could have had him at 11. Totally possible because he is Chuck Fucking Norris.
Holy shit, I didn't realize he was 75! I did hear that Chuck Norris died 20 years ago but death hasn't built up the courage to tell him yet.

Holy shit, I didn't realize he was 75! I did hear that Chuck Norris died 20 years ago but death hasn't built up the courage to tell him yet.

Death once had a near Chuck experience.....Death still won't talk about it

Oh, that drb.

I was just reading one of threads earlier about Deca. He sure loves some Deca doesn't he? Haha

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure he created deca with his consciousness before he was even conceived.

Drb would easily kick Chuck Norris ass! Chuck uses the total gym..Drb IS the total gym..Plus 50 years worth of tuna n deca..his mom had deca in her system when he was breastfeeding..

Drb would easily kick Chuck Norris ass! Chuck uses the total gym..Drb IS the total gym..Plus 50 years worth of tuna n deca..his mom had deca in her system when he was breastfeeding..

Hey dont be bad mouthing chuck. He might be old but he drinks virgins blood and bathes in the flesh of his dead enemies to stay strong and youthful. [emoji6]

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I do to. I guess my worry was the unhealthyness of the oil packed cans. They taste better to me.. Lol. I use Frank's hot sauce.. I put that shit on everything.

There's always 2-3 bottles of Frank's in reserve in my pantry.

I do to. I guess my worry was the unhealthyness of the oil packed cans. They taste better to me.. Lol. I use Frank's hot sauce.. I put that shit on everything.

Haha ya I love my hot sauce....ya ya sodium but fuck it lol

ive never even had it in oil before... i guess i have always bought the extra low sodium version and i just use a little bit of veganese or mustard with parsley and a few tomatoes sliced.. its really good heated for a short time to... i always sit there and rinse and rain over and over as well before i take it completely out of the can... im really particular on that... who would have thought?

Something about tuna man..... I got a fish scale chunk and threw up and I'm terrified to eat it ever again....
It was horrible.....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Something about tuna man..... I got a fish scale chunk and threw up and I'm terrified to eat it ever again....
It was horrible.....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

That's part of the surprise. Basically the same as a big chunk of gristle in a hamburger. Actually I feel like ground turkey has a lot more hard chunks than beef. Maybe the cartilage? I can get through almost anything. Although sometimes my mind will fight me. Just takes me longer to eat lol.

Top Bottom