Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dianabol (Dbol)

• Anadrol

• Oral Primo

• Total voters
I'll be trying Anadrol for the first time in about a month. I'm looking forward to it, to say the least
I have a box of drol in my cabinet right now and I was originally planning on running it during my first cycle, I'm glad I didn't. I really want to try it but I'll be honest, I'm scared of it.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I voted dbol. I don't retain too much water on it and gives me really good strength gains and pumps. Right now I only take 10mg preworkout. But have done 40mg ed and did at that time add a little water. My next cycle will include it also.

I have a box of drol in my cabinet right now and I was originally planning on running it during my first cycle, I'm glad I didn't. I really want to try it but I'll be honest, I'm scared of it.

Just hold on to it until you feel ready and comfortable bro, no need to rush anything.. when the time comes you will know, nothing wrong with a lil adrol on hand

I was nervous the first time I ran a drol too.. Cause I ran out during a tren cycle. The sides weren't nearly that bad for me And every trip to gym was adding weight to every set.. Ridiculous.. But it's not too be triffled with. It can fuck you up. I would get migraine sometimes that would make me throw up for 12 hours..

Adrol is some strong shit brother, no doubt..

Just hold on to it until you feel ready and comfortable bro, no need to rush anything.. when the time comes you will know, nothing wrong with a lil adrol on hand
Yea, I'll use it eventually, I'm in no rush. I'm just afraid of the wet compounds. With my genetics dbol and drol us probably going to turn me into a refrigerator, lol.

i retain very little water with drol. i stay pretty tight. dbol is way worse for me on that issue.
I'm excited and scared at the same time to see what drol and dbol will do for me. I'm the complete opposite of a hard gainer. I gain size, muscle and fat just thinking about food.

I haven't taken anything yet. First blast will include a dbol kicker. Second blast will include winny. Stoked for both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, I'll use it eventually, I'm in no rush. I'm just afraid of the wet compounds. With my genetics dbol and drol us probably going to turn me into a refrigerator, lol.

Anadrol alWays gets the reputation as a wet oral, but it's really not at all. It gives you nice fullness, but water retention is minimal.mits a very popular drug to use in the final week or two of contest prep to fill out if that tells you anything

Anadrol alWays gets the reputation as a wet oral, but it's really not at all. It gives you nice fullness, but water retention is minimal.mits a very popular drug to use in the final week or two of contest prep to fill out if that tells you anything

I think a lot of people mistakenly compare it to dbol, which is incorrect. I have a friend who won't even touch dbol with loves drol.

Anadrol when dieting as it holds muscle and intracellular water like nothing else. Dbol when bulking as it doesn't kill my appetite too much. But i prefer prop to dbol as a kick-start just pinning is annoying

yes, i think many don't realize its a dht.. It is different than any other dht, which is obviously more cutting based because of the added 2-hydroxymethylene group, which greatly enhances its anabolic activity. Due to this, its far more of a bulker yet has no estrogen conversion... people experience gyno on this due to rebound prevention not being utilized and that's why its still important to use aromasin and absolutely use it in pct... its a damn strong oral, if not the strongest but that does come with a high affinity for side effects but it can be highly effective... just misunderstood

Well..... tbol i guess. IF it was listed though methyltrienolone all day. Oral Methylated Tren...... soooooo much fun.But side effects may include death.... just be careful.

It's cetainly good thay many are clueless on ot. Jeez th at s not something most people need to mess with. I've done it several times saftly, but I can't stress enough the importance of listening to your body on that one.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I agree, just thought I'd ask! Honestly in glad it's not that popular.. Way to high of a risk. Super toxic

^ Agreed.. But that is definitely a very potent compound to say the least. I personally have never tried it and don't think I'm curious enough to. Maybe someone that has tried this compound can chime in on how that went for them ?

TX uses it.. Lots feedback on.. That.. Devil site lol

And I guess my next question would be "why" ? Lol, I rather just shoot it.. Now I'm curious as to what benefit would it be to take this oral compound and what are the difference between it being oral or injectable ?

yes, there were a few I didn't list simply because i didn't want people (newer guys especially) to hear about it and then want to run it because these are so damn harsh, dangerous etc... and that's why you rarely hear about them because most vets, (including myself) are scared of them! they are extremely serious and as delicate as the ones you see above are, these, as you know, are on an entirely different level

Top Bottom