napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Best source for aromasin and letro?

GTFORMULA

Banned
So I placed an order with psl. Sent them money twice and both times western union had some sort of transfer problem. The prices are pretty good and known to be gtg. However I can't keep screwing around. I've lost a week already and only have a week and a half worth or arimidex to hold me over. I contacted phamalady rep. I'm sure they are gtg also. Just didn't see letro on the product list. Anybody else that is known gtg and without a high min? Thanks for any input.

There is a thing with Western Union right now. Even when you fill out the paperwork and confirm with the agent that it is no ID and give the test question/answer some how these things get lost in the transaction. You need to call customer service as soon as you leave the store to confirm - No ID and the Test question and answer. Just yesterday, I did the store interaction, making sure the worker understood everything, and when I got to my car I called the customer service number on my receipt and they didn't have the Test Question/Answer.

Spread the word

Mine was international and no test questions specified by psl. After some digging wu said the name of the receiver was flagged and wasn't accepting payments. Email psl and told them. They said impossible. So I ordered from phamalady instead. Will see how that goes. Sent the money Friday.

Mine was international and no test questions specified by psl. After some digging wu said the name of the receiver was flagged and wasn't accepting payments. Email psl and told them. They said impossible. So I ordered from phamalady instead. Will see how that goes. Sent the money Friday.

Pharma Lady is the real deal. I had zero problems ordering from her and got my stuff in 4 days. Good gear too.

I ordered aromasin and the buy 2 get one free test susta. I've got hers and some roids24 radjay coming. Plus a big stock of test e, npp, tren, putting a few cycles together lol.

I know of a great place. Now sure how the prices compare, but feel free to PM me if you would like the info. I'm ordering from them about once a week for friends and I could always throw something extra in an order for you if you wanted. Just an offer, no pressure.
SnS

So I placed an order with psl. Sent them money twice and both times western union had some sort of transfer problem. The prices are pretty good and known to be gtg. However I can't keep screwing around. I've lost a week already and only have a week and a half worth or arimidex to hold me over. I contacted phamalady rep. I'm sure they are gtg also. Just didn't see letro on the product list. Anybody else that is known gtg and without a high min? Thanks for any input.

I know this doesn't help you right now, but pure essence should be carrying both very soon. Just something to know for the future...

Top Bottom