napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Questions about slin pins for tren and mast.

Ltrevino

What's up guys been awhile since I been on been grinding hard as hell getting my physique best as I possibly can staying focused. OK so im curious about using slin pins for the tren and mast. Injections coming soon since I will be pinning EOD. So far i been doing quads glutes and vg. With other long ester compounds. wanna do half inch 31g slin pins in my delts for these two compounds to make pinning myself EOD a bit easier. Just seeing any tips and or experiences from you guys doing this.. thanks in advance!!

Right now I'm using 25g 1in pins for test and eq twice a week. When I go to eod with the tren and mast. I was thinking delts with slin pins just looking for feed back

31g nipro are great to use at a half in. I pin pretty much anywhere on my quads, delta etc. with no problems.

I've been cruising with test prop pinning ed with no issues whatsoever.... Typically when I've pinned quads in the past I have to go extremely slow due to fear of hitting a nerve, but after I switched up my approach it's way less likely to happen with the smaller shorter gauge.

I'm all about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think slin pins will really make anything easier if you have any real oil volume. They can be great for TRT etc at very low oil volumes, but pushing oil through a 31g is extremely hard. Besides that there's the issue of having to backfill them. More of a hassle and pain in the ass than just using a standard 3cc syringe with a 25g needle in my opinion

I don't think slin pins will really make anything easier if you have any real oil volume. They can be great for TRT etc at very low oil volumes, but pushing oil through a 31g is extremely hard. Besides that there's the issue of having to backfill them. More of a hassle and pain in the ass than just using a standard 3cc syringe with a 25g needle in my opinion
I agree... Anything over 0.5cc is really too hard to push through.

I've seen some vids on back filling them and couple how to's. Doesn't seem to bad just wanted to check with you guys they were any using 1cc 29 to 30g slin needles for tren. I guess I need to stop being a puss bout pinning eod and just use my 25g 3ml pins

I've seen some vids on back filling them and couple how to's. Doesn't seem to bad just wanted to check with you guys they were any using 1cc 29 to 30g slin needles for tren. I guess I need to stop being a puss bout pinning eod and just use my 25g 3ml pins
I would not backfill. Just use a 31g 1/2 pin. Backfilling leaves too much room for infection. They're easy to find.

Top Bottom