napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to the site switched over from Evo

Hello everyone, I decided to switch from Evo and get away from all the nonsense that goes on there. Looking forward to meeting new people and being apart of a honest forum. Thanks for your time.

Congratulations on your newfound freedom! Welcome aboard.

Welcome kevin , best move you ever made getting out of that toxic environment.

Everyone seems to be coming to the realization of how shady that place is, because we have had a ton of people come over saying the same thing lately. We all know their bullshit tactics all too well, but no worries now brother. Rest assured you are now in the right place to call your new home. You won't get any of that bullshit here like you get over at that place.

We are glad to have you buddy, and please make yourself at home. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask!

Yeah man there time is coming to an end and they know it too. Thanks for welcoming me in and I look forward to gaining quality knowledge

Hello everyone, I decided to switch from Evo and get away from all the nonsense that goes on there. Looking forward to meeting new people and being apart of a honest forum. Thanks for your time.

Welcome ti the family brother. Glad to have you. Let me know if theres anything I can help you with along the way

Top Bottom