napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PLEASE WELCOME BACK ONE OF YOUR FAVORITES, HIPOCAMPUS!!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Hipo is now back with us where he belongs... We all know the issues of the past with ultimatum's being given to sponsors and that "other" forum but Hipo is now back at Adrenaline Rush. He is extremely popular with many and if your not familiar, he has a stellar reputation. Please give another warm welcome to Hipocampus!!

i know many of you have been waiting for it and i knew he would be back... don't worry as he is staying this time as well! :D

Hey hey hey!!

This is a really warm "welcome back" thread :) I really like it!

It took me some more time than usual to answer you all here because I went on a trip and I was expecting to have a much better connection :-S

Well, here I am.

Do not hesitate contacting me for anything you would need and stay tuned to our threads!!

Hipocampus.me

PS.- and bloody hell, do not forget to write your reviews about our services and producrs :)

Hey hey hey!!

This is a really warm "welcome back" thread :) I really like it!

It took me some more time than usual to answer you all here because I went on a trip and I was expecting to have a much better connection :-S

Well, here I am.

Do not hesitate contacting me for anything you would need and stay tuned to our threads!!

Hipocampus.me

PS.- and bloody hell, do not forget to write your reviews about our services and producrs :)

as you can see brother, EVERYONE is beyond thrilled to have you back! now stay home with us will you!? LOL i know you already knew all along this was your home bro... welcome back!

Top Bottom