napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

MGP bloodwork anyone?

Elemenohpee

Whats up guys, Thin D is putting up a special offer for anyone of you that are running MGP and MGP gear only (no mix &match brands). He is offering 3 people that are willing to run bloods for his gear up to $100 reimbursement for the test, AND 30% off of your next MGP order. for more details let either myself or Thin know if youre interested. Thanks and stay swole my friends!
1c213d5a1fd5a356868053f468bab9c2.jpg

Team MGP

I'm gonna try to get bloods done soon. I've never had it done before lol.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Had a work up scheduled for 7/6 but I called this morning because I am urinating like every 2 hours during sleep so she's going to reorder labs for 6/28 and I am going to get in Weds. AM for bloods. I have a CBC, metabolic panel and testosterone scheduled for 6/28. Going try to add prolactin/estradiol like last time hopefully. I will post results Weds afternoon!!

Currently running

MGP Test C 500wk
MGP Deca 400wk
MGP EQ 800wk
MGP Caber .25 e3d
Federal Aromasin 12.5mg eod
Canada Peptides Stanzolol Suspension 50mg eod
Plat. Bio Proviron 50mg ed

IMG_4027.JPG

Just got these today.

Week 8 of 20

MGP TEST E 260mg/wk
MGP MAST E 800mg/wk
MGP TREN E 300mg/wk

Winstrol 50mg ED 1-6
Proviron 50mg ED Throughout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Solid numbers bro. I expect mine to be just as good!

How far into your cycle are you?

Solid numbers bro. I expect mine to be just as good!

How far into your cycle are you?

8 weeks into a 20 week run, lovin the results and feeling amazing. Was running the tren at 250 but bumped to 300 then bumped Mast from 600 to 800 and it showed pretty quick.

Good numbers. How much did that test cost?

Ask thin or ellomenopee, I got mine during there test sale few months back. Bought 10 vials and got killer deal. Thin D is the man.

Ask thin or ellomenopee, I got mine during there test sale few months back. Bought 10 vials and got killer deal. Thin D is the man.

I meant how much did that blood test cost? Lol sorry

Ahhhhhhhh that test, I don't have a reciept and me and my chick got ours done at same time. I had the uncapped test with estradiol plus added the prolactin test. Think those combined were like $70-80 after promo code.

FBSHOWERS

Ahhhhhhhh that test, I don't have a reciept and me and my chick got ours done at same time. I had the uncapped test with estradiol plus added the prolactin test. Think those combined were like $70-80 after promo code.

FBSHOWERS

looks good bro! ill let Thin know to come check it out he might just take your word for it. Thanks for posting your results!

Team MGP

looks good bro! ill let Thin know to come check it out he might just take your word for it. Thanks for posting your results!

Team MGP

I waited till his Mast E was available just so I could run a MGP only injectable cycle lol... And one of the dudes pushing him to offer Mast E. [emoji41]

Top Bottom