napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

gw-501516

marefhat

Hey I watched a couple of your videos but never saw anything as for as dosage for fat loss with GW sarm. Ive currently been taking 10mg in the morning and 10mg 10 hours later, is this the optimal dosing method for fat burning? Thanks man!

hey bro... no, you want to take it 30 minutes prior to your workout and on non workout days, take it the same time you generally do on workout days...

Hey I watched a couple of your videos but never saw anything as for as dosage for fat loss with GW sarm. Ive currently been taking 10mg in the morning and 10mg 10 hours later, is this the optimal dosing method for fat burning? Thanks man!

Take it all at once. The full 20mg 30 minutes before workout. Where is your GW from?

okay, thanks for the reply man. So why is taking all of it at once better for weightloss than breaking it up if the half life is only 10 hours?

okay, thanks for the reply man. So why is taking all of it at once better for weightloss than breaking it up if the half life is only 10 hours?
i have no clue where you are getting your info but the half life is 24-36 hours, NOT 10

Hey brother I just got mine..excuse my dumbness but is one full dropper a single dose or??? how does that work?

thanks man
Yes, 1ml is 20mg of gw. You would dose that 1ml 30 minutes pre workout

So Ive been taking it for about 3 weeks now along with var and test prop, havent lost a single lb yet. Weight has just been staying the same ( going up and down on scale) I eat very clean, weight lift 6 days a week and do cardio 7 days a week. I even started cutting out carbs and lowering my calorie intake and still nothing! No weight loss! Before I started my cycle I was losing weight easily, friend of mine says its all the drugs holding onto water but I find that hard to believe. Im trying to cut down with this stack but dosnt seem to be doing anything.. any ideas why?

Top Bottom