napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ironlifter36's 12 Week Transformation Log

Nice work man! Definitely have enjoyed going through the process with you and everyone. I really appreciate all the info you've given me. It's inspired me to research more and more into training and nutrition. I never knew fitness could be so in depth haha. I know you were looking into setting up a periodization program. I just picked up this book Tuesday.

db4fb6cacb95f0bc57532774358dc16e.jpg

Only in chapter 3 so far but it's a great read. Lots of amazing information. A lot of it you can probably get off Mike Israetel's YouTube channel if you don't want to spend the money ($52). Definitely worth checking out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great job! You were a big help.to me ironlifter! Thank you for your great log and providing your knowledge, you look awesome! Congrats!!!

Great job Iron, you definitely achieved your goal in this process. I enjoyed every aspect of your log & reading about your methods were nothing less than outstanding . I learned a lot from you and everyone else. You are very detailed and your application of your methods are well achieved. I wish you luck and hope to follow more of your methods especially in lean gains. Stay strong and congratulations in your future plans.

Nice work man! Definitely have enjoyed going through the process with you and everyone. I really appreciate all the info you've given me. It's inspired me to research more and more into training and nutrition. I never knew fitness could be so in depth haha. I know you were looking into setting up a periodization program. I just picked up this book Tuesday.

db4fb6cacb95f0bc57532774358dc16e.jpg

Only in chapter 3 so far but it's a great read. Lots of amazing information. A lot of it you can probably get off Mike Israetel's YouTube channel if you don't want to spend the money ($52). Definitely worth checking out!

Thanks NM. Ya, Mike Israetel seems to know his stuff. I am coming to the realization that I know squat -no pun intended -about training effectively. I will take a look at the book, however I am a visual, tactile and auditory learner. I have been watching his videos which are highly informative.

Great job Iron, you definitely achieved your goal in this process. I enjoyed every aspect of your log & reading about your methods were nothing less than outstanding . I learned a lot from you and everyone else. You are very detailed and your application of your methods are well achieved. I wish you luck and hope to follow more of your methods especially in lean gains. Stay strong and congratulations in your future plans.

Thank you for the kind words svanimost. I know very little and still have much to learn. Congrats on your transformation and progress!

I need to order that shit yesterday! Definitely picking it up! Israetel knows his shit!

Thanks for posting that link with Mike Israetel. I have been listening to his videos while I work. I am beginning to question my training and existence in the gym. So much that I am taking next week to deload, regroup and restructure my programming.

Top Bottom