napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Just pinned 1/2cc of Robolics Bold ace 100 in the pec

Bold ace in the chest brave man I read the tital and thought it was 44 pulling a stunt like that .I can see him pinning water based winstrol in his calves

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Lol... been there, did that. Could barely walk for 4 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its going to hurt either way, so why not avoid the additional pin scarring and fibrosis i mean thats your chest man think about it. Its bad enough after so many years my glutes already have fibrosis, last thing i want is divets and lumps on my chest. As far as the pain goes if its too painful to pin glutes my opinion is that you dont really need it.

Ive been pinning my pecs for years..no dimples...no scars
secret is to pin less than 1cc using a 27G X 1/2" slin pin

Pecs is one of my absolute favorite spots to pin as long as it's 1.5cc or less otherwise the tissue swells up until it absorbs I'm a huge pec, VG guy. Used to do quads religiously until I started using tren and saw how retarded vascular my quads are now I'm too paranoid.

Bro... sorry to break it to you but you're covered everywhere in veins and vessels. It's always kind of a gamble. Lol

Well, so far absolutely no PIP fellas. It seems Saiyan was right. Robolicslabs is one of the longest standing and most credible sources out there so I think it's safe to say he found a way to make this a smooth compound. Badass because I'm going to use the rest of this in my current cycle so I'll be pinning it a lot. :D

Sorry I've been away. Setting up a new phone has been a hassle. But this is awesome! Thank you for trying it and laying out the details for all to see. This really shows Robo is an elite brewer.

Just as a heads up. I got with Robo and we are making a tri-bold. Ace/cyp/eq at 50/50/50. Recommended dosing would be between .75-1ml ed or double that eod for less frequent pinning.
What do y'all think?

But it would kick in a lot faster (obviously) thanks for the review Jack, pip free that sounds amazing.

Yes it will be a much faster kick in. I can't wait for Jack to start reporting on what he feels compared to eq. And obviously the time frame

Sounds good. I would probably pin ed anyway so personally I'd stick with ace

Just as a heads up. I got with Robo and we are making a tri-bold. Ace/cyp/eq at 50/50/50. Recommended dosing would be between .75-1ml ed or double that eod for less frequent pinning.
What do y'all think?

I think that would be a very great and unique product to have. I'll definitely would like to get my hands on that if pip is reported isn't that big of a deal.

I actually don't mind pip it's the chills and flu like symptoms that I hear from people who have ran Bold Ace & bold cyp that worry me

I think that would be a very great and unique product to have. I'll definitely would like to get my hands on that if pip is reported isn't that big of a deal.

keeping the total blend low at 150mg/ml, just to be safe

Top Bottom