napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Mgp sale coming....

Any bold cyp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had pulled the bold cyp because I had only sold about 5 vials since I've been here. lol I had put it back for personal use. lol. But......cool.
I can pull a few vials out if you'd like some. It has minimal pip. I was not able to remove the pip completely, but I sure took a big ass bite out of it.

I'm sorry it's taking so long, but I'm having a few logistics problems right now. I can't say for sure when the sale will take place. I'm just taking it day by day right now.

I'm gonna see if there is a way I can have this sale soon, despite the problems I'm having.

Don't rush it bro. If you are already having problems internally with logistics, then running a sale is only going to compile on top of those issues because the orders will be swarming in. Just my .02

Don't know what kind of issue you're having in particular but don't compound them by taking on m ore you can handle. I'd hate to see your quality product and service suffer reputation wise.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I'm assuming is shipping issues with getting materials in. I'm having the same issues with just random orders for the holidays. A package that should of been here on the 14th is arriving tomorrow.

I've been watching MGP from the get go. Everything has been top notch so far, so getting ready to stock up for my next cycle. Everyone who knows me knows I keep a clear, detailed log, with bloods, so should be another indicator that Thin D is the real deal.

I am the Buddha......

I've been watching MGP from the get go. Everything has been top notch so far, so getting ready to stock up for my next cycle. Everyone who knows me knows I keep a clear, detailed log, with bloods, so should be another indicator that Thin D is the real deal.

I am the Buddha......
Thanks for confidence boost Buddha. Looking forward to the sale when ever it is.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Thin D, you are a solid ass dude! Happy Holidays to you & yours, and keep up the excellent work, brother! Very, very happy with the quality of your products -- especially the NPP and Test Prop...

Top Bottom