napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Just pinned 1/2cc of Robolics Bold ace 100 in the pec

I actually don't mind pip it's the chills and flu like symptoms that I hear from people who have ran Bold Ace & bold cyp that worry me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't mind a little classic PIP at all but holy shit balls the PIP from that ED bold cyp was god awful. Whole muscle swells up for about 7 days and was really bad. It wasn't the typical pain like from a virgin muscle.

keeping the total blend low at 150mg/ml, just to be safe

Nice .. SD what do you think about 1-Test Cyp aka Dihydroboldenone? Would u ever consider putting that on ur list, since I know you're a fan of bold

I don't mind a little classic PIP at all but holy shit balls the PIP from that ED bold cyp was god awful. Whole muscle swells up for about 7 days and was really bad. It wasn't the typical pain like from a virgin muscle.

Did u also get flulike symptoms? I hate feeling like total ass. I heard if not brewed correctly the hormone crystallizes and crashes at the injection site. Let us know how are the results with the bold acetate

Nice .. SD what do you think about 1-Test Cyp aka Dihydroboldenone? Would u ever consider putting that on ur list, since I know you're a fan of bold

gonna see how the ace and cyp move first
the 1-tcyp is pretty exotic and might not be worth adding

Did u also get flulike symptoms? I hate feeling like total ass. I heard if not brewed correctly the hormone crystallizes and crashes at the injection site. Let us know how are the results with the bold acetate

No flu stuff. Just bad inflammation

How's this treating you Jack?

Robo rep. Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

I love it bro! I have about 4 weeks left of it dialed it down to 500mg a week. To give it time to play with the tren ace. Loving the appetite and vascularity as always :) the small dose of tren and masteron are awesome with it.

Robolics Labs Representative

Bold ace in the chest brave man I read the tital and thought it was 44 pulling a stunt like that .I can see him pinning water based winstrol in his calves

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Been there, done that. Pinned 2cc test ace in pecs plenty of times. Zero issue with NY's gear, did 3cc once and I felt that one for about 4 days. No pain, just a heavy feeling in the pecs like the oil sat there a bit. Hell I've pinned suspension in the biceps before. I'm sure the extra chromosome helps mitigate pip.

Just came to mind that Robo schooled up one of our greats here... I'd bet $100 you get like ZERO pip. Heard nothing but praise for Robo.

So I've upped my test dose. I don't ever do this and it's very obvious that I'm quite irritable just two days after. Increased it to 500mg a week.
Now doing

500 test
500 Bold Ace
400 masteron
80mg tren ace
I'm waiting on my next vial to increase the tren.

Also SarmsX mk677 and GW and aromasin

Robolics Labs Representative

Top Bottom