napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Just pinned 1/2cc of Robolics Bold ace 100 in the pec

JackSteel

Banned
I got very lucky (let's hope lol) and got some complimentary boldenone acetate from robolics so I can report on the PIP. Please, God, let it be PIP free or at least minimal! [emoji1317] [emoji5]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually like when I get some tightness in the chest from injections. Doesn't seem to happen anymore for me tho.

Bold ace in the chest brave man I read the tital and thought it was 44 pulling a stunt like that .I can see him pinning water based winstrol in his calves

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Bold ace in the chest brave man I read the tital and thought it was 44 pulling a stunt like that .I can see him pinning water based winstrol in his calves

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Lol yeah I didn't want it visible if it swells up. Plus I can stretch it better than delts.

Last edited:
i gotta ask, why choose pecs ? just curious if there was a specific reason is all
Whenever ive used real painful gear the pecs have always given me the least pip of all spots. There is lots of bloodflow in that area, i would have went pecs too. At least with pec injects you can still walk without looking like a pimp and move your arms around freely so workouts are easier than if you did glutes or delts.

Whenever ive used real painful gear the pecs have always given me the least pip of all spots. There is lots of bloodflow in that area, i would have went pecs too. At least with pec injects you can still walk without looking like a pimp and move your arms around freely so workouts are easier than if you did glutes or delts.

its going to hurt either way, so why not avoid the additional pin scarring and fibrosis i mean thats your chest man think about it. Its bad enough after so many years my glutes already have fibrosis, last thing i want is divets and lumps on my chest. As far as the pain goes if its too painful to pin glutes my opinion is that you dont really need it.

its going to hurt either way, so why not avoid the additional pin scarring and fibrosis i mean thats your chest man think about it. Its bad enough after so many years my glutes already have fibrosis, last thing i want is divets and lumps on my chest. As far as the pain goes if its too painful to pin glutes my opinion is that you dont really need it.
You make a good point..might think twice from now on.

i gotta ask, why choose pecs ? just curious if there was a specific reason is all

The reasons I stated above and what SD said. Saiyan said it's really not bad so I'm putting some faith in that. Couldn't be worse than Express domestic bold cyp so I'm not too worried.

Pecs is one of my absolute favorite spots to pin as long as it's 1.5cc or less otherwise the tissue swells up until it absorbs I'm a huge pec, VG guy. Used to do quads religiously until I started using tren and saw how retarded vascular my quads are now I'm too paranoid.

The reasons I stated above and what SD said. Saiyan said it's really not bad so I'm putting some faith in that. Couldn't be worse than Express domestic bold cyp so I'm not too worried.

gotcha, very interested to see how it goes.

Well, so far absolutely no PIP fellas. It seems Saiyan was right. Robolicslabs is one of the longest standing and most credible sources out there so I think it's safe to say he found a way to make this a smooth compound. Badass because I'm going to use the rest of this in my current cycle so I'll be pinning it a lot. :D

Still no PIP and I've done 3 pins total so far. Loving it. I think I may have to pin those ed or get some bigger syringes for eod pins. I'm using too much for my 1/2cc pins.

Top Bottom