napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood Works - Please Help Interpret (High E2)

totally understand.

The only reason I created the hypothetical, was that I felt the initial opinions given "your bodyfat % is high, that's why your E is high, and BTW that's why your cholesterol is high" was a hasty reading, without looking at the details that I'd provided, and making assumptions.

As I explained, it's the other way around i.e. I had low T, normal E - then the doc went and fuct me up, I had way higher E, and probably as a synergistic effect with all my other issues including low T - gained more weight.

So to me, it was dodging the questions I earlier posed. I expected more from a moderator of this forum, because that was like shooting from the hip comments IMO.

Anyhow, you answered my initial thoughts with this "yes, if you have estrogen in range, it will make it easier to lose weight" - thank you, much appreciated.

thats too bad if you dont like to hear the truth sorry, im not gonna sugar coat if for you. Fact remains you need to lose BF which will still increase your estrogen levels along with taking testosterone

not really LOL! =) The thread got hijacked by the initial opinions given. I was hoping for some interpretation on the entire blood works, with an emphasis on whether bringing E levels down would help me a) feel better, and b) drop weight faster.

"Lastly, I'm pretty sure that high E2, low DHEA, and probably some of the other imbalances there are the reason why I haven't felt "that" much of a boost since I started TRT. I mean, I'm definitely feeling quite a lot better - as I was pretty much a flat tire back in October. However, I don't feel the libido, recovery times, strength, energy, gusto for life etc that I expected."

https://www.screencast.com/t/7PsqtAuC I'm wondering if there are any other clues in my blood works that might be able to explain why I'm still not feeling so great. There are things like low FSH and LH, borderline Insulin, SGPT, SGOT (and others) - which I don't fully understand yet.

Does anyone understand, and could help shed some light, perhaps less focus on E?
okay bro, your being difficult now... im not sure what your wanting from me or anyone else... i can just tell you what you want to hear then... sure, its harder to lose weight with elevated estrogen, and it can also be a major issue if you have it too low... in range, yes, you will of course feel better... i guess circumstances don't matter, so excuse me for bringing them up... you let me know what you want to hear so i can provide it for you... since anymore, that all anyone wants... not the truth, but what they want to hear so thats what i'll do for you

there's nothing there other than your estrogen being that high that would cause you to feel like shit...

thats too bad if you dont like to hear the truth sorry, im not gonna sugar coat if for you. Fact remains you need to lose BF which will still increase your estrogen levels along with taking testosterone

OK man, I hear you loud and clear. It's still incorrect to say that my E is high because of my BF%, as I've explained I never had issues with E until the doctor fuct me up, even when I had high BF%.

But yes, it's a no-brainer that I need to lose BF%, which I'm in the process of doing with hardcore dieting, and exercise as much as I can without aggravating my injuries. As I mentioned to Dylan, I'm also looking for an overall reading of my blood works.

"Lastly, I'm pretty sure that high E2, low DHEA, and probably some of the other imbalances there are the reason why I haven't felt "that" much of a boost since I started TRT. I mean, I'm definitely feeling quite a lot better - as I was pretty much a flat tire back in October. However, I don't feel the libido, recovery times, strength, energy, gusto for life etc that I expected."

https://www.screencast.com/t/7PsqtAuC I'm wondering if there are any other clues in my blood works that might be able to explain why I'm still not feeling so great. There are things like low FSH and LH, borderline Insulin, SGPT, SGOT (and others) - which I don't fully understand yet.

OK man, I hear you loud and clear. It's still incorrect to say that my E is high because of my BF%, as I've explained I never had issues with E until the doctor fuct me up, even when I had high BF%.

But yes, it's a no-brainer that I need to lose BF%, which I'm in the process of doing with hardcore dieting, and exercise as much as I can without aggravating my injuries. As I mentioned to Dylan, I'm also looking for an overall reading of my blood works.

let me explain, if i said to just take more AI to lower your E levels that would not necessarily be addressing your root cause but would be addressing the bye cause or secondary reaction. Make sense ? If you are taking testosterone with an elevated BF% your estrogen will increase at a much greater rate than lowered BF you do not want to just lower E do you, isnt the goal to fix the cause ? I can easily tell you right now that of course if you lower you E some you will lose some water and may feel better, but the fact would remain that your increased BF would still be an issue and eventually you need to address that. Thats like having a bullet in your brain, but wanting to take a tylenol until it falls out instead of removing the bullet.

there's nothing there other than your estrogen being that high that would cause you to feel like shit...

OK, then I need to buy some Aromasin - because Anastrozole just isn't bringing it down, despite me being on it for about 3 months almost daily.

Questions:

1) How much Aromasin should I take, and how quickly could I expect E to drop? (I always see 12.5mg EOD)
2) Should I just follow this, or take more for like a 1-2 weeks to give an initial hardcore decrease?
3) Due to my high BF%, should I take a higher dose until I've managed to drop the BF%?

OK, then I need to buy some Aromasin - because Anastrozole just isn't bringing it down, despite me being on it for about 3 months almost daily.

Questions:

1) How much Aromasin should I take, and how quickly could I expect E to drop? (I always see 12.5mg EOD)
2) Should I just follow this, or take more for like a 1-2 weeks to give an initial hardcore decrease?
3) Due to my high BF%, should I take a higher dose until I've managed to drop the BF%?
well thats a major part of the issue... the arimidex is so weak... its not going to help you.. BY THE WAY... not to change the subject, but are you actually in the Philippines? I only ask because my wife is from there...

what i would do is start aromasin at 12.5 mg every day for 10-14 days, then drop to every other day... you need to get your body fat moving down at the same time to help the cause though bro... this is a must...

let me explain, if i said to just take more AI to lower your E levels that would not necessarily be addressing your root cause but would be addressing the bye cause or secondary reaction. Make sense ? If you are taking testosterone with an elevated BF% your estrogen will increase at a much greater rate than lowered BF you do not want to just lower E do you, isnt the goal to fix the cause ? I can easily tell you right now that of course if you lower you E some you will lose some water and may feel better, but the fact would remain that your increased BF would still be an issue and eventually you need to address that. Thats like having a bullet in your brain, but wanting to take a tylenol until it falls out instead of removing the bullet.

OK, thanks for explaining - I fully understand getting to the root cause, having had 2 x spinal surgeries pinching nerves - better to remove the bulging discs than to treat the radiating nerve pains (tylenol in your example).

My primary goal IS to reduce BF%, followed by feeling more optimized and energized. Those I provided in my stats. We are in agreement, you're right - I need to lose at least 10% BF, I understand.

Could you comment on my last post about Aromasin dose, duration etc?

OK, thanks for explaining - I fully understand getting to the root cause, having had 2 x spinal surgeries pinching nerves - better to remove the bulging discs than to treat the radiating nerve pains (tylenol in your example).

My primary goal IS to reduce BF%, followed by feeling more optimized and energized. Those I provided in my stats. We are in agreement, you're right - I need to lose at least 10% BF, I understand.

im glad you see the rationale... NOONE is trying to be hard on you, we are trying to explain so you understand instead of just telling you to do a bunch of shit you have no clue about...

we gonna help you bro, i just didnt want to mislead you in anyway

well thats a major part of the issue... the arimidex is so weak... its not going to help you.. BY THE WAY... not to change the subject, but are you actually in the Philippines? I only ask because my wife is from there...

what i would do is start aromasin at 12.5 mg every day for 10-14 days, then drop to every other day... you need to get your body fat moving down at the same time to help the cause though bro... this is a must...

^this is a very good place to get started OP, aromasin will be much more effective and overall better option than arimidex. How often do you get your bloodwork done?

well thats a major part of the issue... the arimidex is so weak... its not going to help you..

THANK YOU, THANK YOU! It's a huge relief just to know what the plan has to be. OK, next step is to get some fuckin Aromasin to the Philippines, which usually takes weeks! Also sounds like something I need to stock up on so I never end up in this situation where I know I need it, but it'll take 3-6 weeks to arrive!

BY THE WAY... not to change the subject, but are you actually in the Philippines? I only ask because my wife is from there...

absolutely Bro, I'm sitting in Makati (Metro Manila) at 9:40am right now haha =) Congrats - with all due respect, Filipino women are very nurturing, I'm sure she's a great Wife and Mother. You probably speak more Tagalog than me, I'm terrible with languages, and grew up overseas!

^this is a very good place to get started OP, aromasin will be much more effective and overall better option than arimidex. How often do you get your bloodwork done?

I'm fairly new to this, only started TRT in October - but I've been getting the about every 4-6 weeks since August. I'm trying to find a place here in Manila where I don't have to go to a doctor every time I want to get blood works done, and I 'think' I've found a place where I can just bring the list of biomarkers to get tested and do an extraction. in fact, they apparently do home service haha!

But I'm planning on getting new blood works done within 2-4 weeks - though I really need to get some Aromasin. Have you tried both the liquid form and the pill form? Only reason I ask, is that as of this very moment - I think the only place I'd really trust to buy Aromasin, is sarmsx.com, which is liquid only from what I understand.

I'm fairly new to this, only started TRT in October - but I've been getting the about every 4-6 weeks since August. I'm trying to find a place here in Manila where I don't have to go to a doctor every time I want to get blood works done, and I 'think' I've found a place where I can just bring the list of biomarkers to get tested and do an extraction. in fact, they apparently do home service haha!

But I'm planning on getting new blood works done within 2-4 weeks - though I really need to get some Aromasin. Have you tried both the liquid form and the pill form? Only reason I ask, is that as of this very moment - I think the only place I'd really trust to buy Aromasin, is sarmsx.com, which is liquid only from what I understand.

yes ive tried both pill and liquid forms of exemestane, both very effective. i prefer liquid due to the fact i can precisely dose how i like, with pills you cant. sarmsx aromasin is very potent, cant go wrong i use it on cycles

just thinking I might as well make an order of several things while I'm at it. Been eyeing MK-677 for a few weeks now, probably give that a shot. Otherwise, anything else that you'd recommend - particularly for the primary focus, lowering BF%?

Top Bottom