napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMSX just keeps impressing me

jmmdm2

Probably unnecessary for most members here but for the new guys that might have doubt...

You can't do better than SARMSX and I'm not talking about the products only. The customer service and communication are so far above any expectations I had when I first ordered. Every single time I have emailed SARMSX, I get a response within a couple hours. I screwed up my order late last night... must have clicked on the add button of a product I didn't plan on buying. I was so tired I didn't notice until after I checked out. I sent my email, the order was corrected in just about two hours and I received four emails in succession documenting each change/update. This was all done at 1:00 am!

I am so appreciative of the products and service at SARMSX! Nothing but positive results, thanks SARMSX!!

Probably unnecessary for most members here but for the new guys that might have doubt...

You can't do better than SARMSX and I'm not talking about the products only. The customer service and communication are so far above any expectations I had when I first ordered. Every single time I have emailed SARMSX, I get a response within a couple hours. I screwed up my order late last night... must have clicked on the add button of a product I didn't plan on buying. I was so tired I didn't notice until after I checked out. I sent my email, the order was corrected in just about two hours and I received four emails in succession documenting each change/update. This was all done at 1:00 am!

I am so appreciative of the products and service at SARMSX! Nothing but positive results, thanks SARMSX!!

That's awesome to hear bro. Thank you for the feedback, and I'm glad you love the service and product quality from sarmsx. Nothing but the best!

Hell yea! I've really haven't felt this good since my 20's and it just keeps getting better! Everything I've learned in the forum has far surpassed any attempt by my doctor to get me feeling right.

Hell yea! I've really haven't felt this good since my 20's and it just keeps getting better! Everything I've learned in the forum has far surpassed any attempt by my doctor to get me feeling right.

I hear this! And Sarmsx? Is great to hear! I need some sarms myself and is great to hear people are satisfied!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that's what i love to hear... that is how it is supposed to be! Im really glad your having great experiences and feeling great... im always here if you need any help, just let me know... keep us updated on your results!

Top Bottom