napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

12 Week Healing Stack

Yes that works. Is there a huge difference between the two. I might wait a few weeks &I just purchase the enhanced stack but we will see.

well rad is going to be extremely beneficial and its nice to have in there to add more cutting, strength, endurance and lean muscle but the six pack stack is still a beast stack too... its the same stack minus rad... i love rad and so do many but its entirely up to you....

Yes that works. Is there a huge difference between the two. I might wait a few weeks &I just purchase the enhanced stack but we will see.

The enhanced super stack is defnitely your best bet. You could also alternatively get the six pack stack Dylan recommended and add Ostarine to it

Hey Dylan,
I went ahead & got the six pack stack. Also got my order of letro & nolva. Can you break down the dosage on these for me as well as the stack as I plan on starting this cycle tomorrow.

Thanks bro!

here you go bro

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

here you go bro

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks Dylan! Oh &I what about the Nolva & Letro? What's the dosage on those as I'll be taking it for 8 weeks during the cycle & then aromasin after.

Thanks Dylan! Oh &I what about the Nolva & Letro? What's the dosage on those as I'll be taking it for 8 weeks during the cycle & then aromasin after.
20 mg for nolva and start with 1.25 letro first 2-3 weeks then if its not clearing bump to 2.5

Hey Dylan or Rick, just curious on roughly when do these sarms start to kick in as well as the Nolva & letro?

Thanks Bro
nolva and letro is hard to say when it comes to gyno because it depends on how much you can tolerate on dosing and how sever gyno is... fairly impossible question to specifically answer... i would expect in a few weeks generally... you are running all fast acting sarms so the first week you should see them working

nolva and letro is hard to say when it comes to gyno because it depends on how much you can tolerate on dosing and how sever gyno is... fairly impossible question to specifically answer... i would expect in a few weeks generally... you are running all fast acting sarms so the first week you should see them working

Sounds good Dylan! We shall see how it goes. Appreciate the help thus far bro!

Top Bottom