napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Combining sarms.

Alex

I have read some other places that combining ostarine and lgd is like adding two similar compounds together and there is more risk of either over doing it or supression.. You all will say they are all so different and affect differenyt androgen receptors and that it is ok... What do you all think? Are they different enough to warrant putting osrarine and lgd together? Or could I keep them seperate and run each sarm solo. Thanks!

I have read some other places that combining ostarine and lgd is like adding two similar compounds together and there is more risk of either over doing it or supression.. You all will say they are all so different and affect differenyt androgen receptors and that it is ok... What do you all think? Are they different enough to warrant putting osrarine and lgd together? Or could I keep them seperate and run each sarm solo. Thanks!

I'm not sure where you read that information but it couldn't be farther off base. There are more than plenty of androgen receptors in the body ready to uptake androgens. You will never ever over saturate them.....ever. That is broscience at its best. Sarms stack extremely well together, and that is where they really shine.....as part of a stack. So yes, absolutely MK-2866 and LGD would be optimal stacked together versus solo.

What exactly is your goals? What is your stats? I will be happy to help you put something together

You can def run tem together. They are somewhat similar but that doesn't mean they won't work well together. They're not the same bottom line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that is absurd... that was only said when lgd first came out several years ago and people had no clue about it... that could not be further from the truth... they have many different functions amongst each other and they actually go together in a very strong way... that is so ass backwards and clearly comes from someone that has zero knowledge about either of them... they are together an integral part of any healing and recovery stack...

Top Bottom