napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Quickie on RAD140 and SR9009

Jkoenecke1

First off, Thank you DG for all the advice on a previous thread, I have used your info to reformulate for updated goals.

So I am hoping to do somewhat of a mini cut/recomp. Main focus for me right now is cutting some fat while getting stronger. Strength orientated training here until end of 2016 then shift to BB style.

Anyway, Size and weight is not important to me right now, I am sitting around 12.9-13.2% Bodyfat at 190-191 so roughly 25lb fat total. I am hoping to get this number down 10-12 pounds over the course of 8 weeks (Mid Sep-Mid Nov) before I do a major bulk.

Anyway, Questioning is should I be eating around maintenance or slightly below? I want to reap the benefits from the Rad strength. I should mention I will also be on MK677.

As far as nutrition goes: Low carb high fat high protein? Any macro split? I was thinking 50F/30P/20C?

That's really high fat. Also for recomp I honestly think there is nothing better than s4 for that purpose, and it's relatively cheap. May consider it, but to your question, a more traditional breakdown, you can stay with what you have if that works for you.

55-60%P
30-35%C
10-15%F

Everyone is different so this general guideline. I'd personally make sure fats didn't go below an absolute minimum of 45g, so depending on your total caloric intake you may have to adjust. I'd also go 300 calorie deficit approximately for a recomp. But you may have to adjust as your cardio output should improve some with the sr.

I would shoot for a 12 week cut myself. It's more realistic. I would do slight calorie deficit. It sounds like a really good stack you have there. I won't comment on macros because everyone is different there.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
Code JS5 for 5% off

JackSteel:

I am open to any supplier but I for sure am going with SR from SarmsX just because I really haven't found other trustworthy suppliers for it. RAD I am still looking for deals between SarmsX and 1 other possible supplier. Thanks for the input.

RedMorkai:

Would there be added benefit to adding s4 to the MK, SR, and Rad or is it something to possibly consider replacing the SR with? I am an ex-cross country runner so I miss the cardio a lot and have not been able to do long runs in the sake of keeping gains so thats why I was looking at SR. As far as calories, I probably would cut my calories from 4200 only down to 3800 or 3900 and just add cardio. I know my maintenance is right around that 3900 mark just from work and generally active lifestyle.

Thank you for the input.

gw and sr but it just depends on your goals. and don't sell yourself short with another company that is iffy sarmsx is where you wanna be bro

the two best for endurance are GW and SR9009... .GW being the very best in this category...

S4 is something you absolutely want to add... it is the strongest sarm... from the lean muscle, large increases in strength, lean body mass, vascularity as well as endurance...

RAD is going to provide VERY lean muscle, strength and endurance

i can set your entire cycle up, i just need you to be more clear on what your exact goal is...

i assure you that sarmsx is the best quality you can find and i stand by that a million percent...

JackSteel:

I am open to any supplier but I for sure am going with SR from SarmsX just because I really haven't found other trustworthy suppliers for it. RAD I am still looking for deals between SarmsX and 1 other possible supplier. Thanks for the input.

RedMorkai:

Would there be added benefit to adding s4 to the MK, SR, and Rad or is it something to possibly consider replacing the SR with? I am an ex-cross country runner so I miss the cardio a lot and have not been able to do long runs in the sake of keeping gains so thats why I was looking at SR. As far as calories, I probably would cut my calories from 4200 only down to 3800 or 3900 and just add cardio. I know my maintenance is right around that 3900 mark just from work and generally active lifestyle.

Thank you for the input.

For your goals, I highly recommend going with the enhanced super stack from sarmsx. I would not trust any other source for sarms. This is going to be perfect for the goals you have and treat you very well.

Make sure you get it all from www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Top Bottom