napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

NCAA and general sports talk

Northwestern Wildcats baby! I'm a sucker for the local eternal underdogs. Ironically, I'm also a big Cub fan

for fucks sake... northwestern... fuck man! im going to the iowa vs. northwestern game this year... they are a fucking thorn in the side!

I didn't say Texas was the anything special, that's why that game is low on the list.

Is Jackson as good on both sides of the ball?

Adore Jackson is ridiculously talented on both sides of the ball. Hyper-beast athlete kinda kid. Check him out on YouTube bro.

O..H...............

S.H.I.T....

Good team...for now. My Ducks are on a decline unfortunately if that keeps up I'm gonna personally fly up to Eugene and protest Helfrich be fired. It's coming soon enough if we keep this crap up. At a minimum the Pac12 title is the goal, but I think the Cardinal might have something to say about that.

S.H.I.T....

Good team...for now. My Ducks are on a decline unfortunately if that keeps up I'm gonna personally fly up to Eugene and protest Helfrich be fired. It's coming soon enough if we keep this crap up. At a minimum the Pac12 title is the goal, but I think the Cardinal might have something to say about that.

There was talk about the Pac 12 having replaced the SEC as the "best" conference...but I don't see it.

Even tho Iowa rolled on them last year :/

yes but northwestern beat stanford.. yes, it was week 1 but northwestern had a bad ass season aside from the michigan and iowa loss.. they are always dangerous so im sure the game this year will be great!

S.H.I.T....

i cant believe your a ducks fan... bro, i took my wife to the rose bowl and national title game two years ago... that rose bowl was one of the most fun ive ever had at a game and ive been to a lot of games but then the following week, losing to motherfucking ohio state, the thron in my fucking side since i was kid, had to beat them like that, thanks to ezekiel elliott... i cant help but be honest and watching him live, he was a man amongst kids out there... HOWEVER, the ducks are not on the decline bro, not at all... last year, they easily are undefeated if vernon adams is not hurt... remember, he was hurt before the season even started and they STILL had Michigan State beat, and he couldnt even throw.. when he came back they rolled usc and then fucking smashed stanford, who was LOADED... they clearly were up 31-0 at the bowl game and then what... the story of the season.. adams gets hurt and then they lose... They have WEAPONS this year.. Dakota is another qb to watch out for... HUGE numbers in fcs... a lot of those guys can play serious football... Jonsen has game too... Not to mention, Carrington coming back at WR and a having the number one rated running back in the nation does not hurt either... Freeman could get over 2000 yards this year... They are completely reinventing their defense as well... They have brady hoke as the defensive coordinator and i do like helfrich... the only time i was pissed with him was his play calling in the national title game but he's a great coach... i am going to be in eugene probably for the oregon vs. washington game... that's my fucking team bro... since before joey harrington was there... iowa and oregon baby... =)

There was talk about the Pac 12 having replaced the SEC as the "best" conference...but I don't see it.

They are getting there rapidly... They have a lot more depth in the Pac 12... there's quite a few teams that are making noise... or creeping into the top 25... its just a completely different style of football... i hate to call it more finesse because that's not totally it, but its clearly a more offensively driven conference... a lot more spread offense, shotgun etc... the sec is cleary more smash mouth, a lot less exciting but a lot more physical... its more defensive and running style... there are some excellent qb's and wr's over there, dont get me wrong but that's clearly not the style of play there... the sec and the big ten are more geared toward smash mouth where the pac 12 and acc are much more offensive types and the big 12 is just right in the middle... the pac 12 is getting closer and closer to being the power conference.. they are not quite there but they will get there sooner than later.. there's far more longevity in their style and if you notice, the nfl is becoming more and more of a passing league each year... running backs have such a short time span that they are trying to preserve them more, go more with 2 RB's instead of one etc... the game is changing more and more every year and more guys are going to be more apt to play in nfl style offenses...

I see it like this for "must see" games;

1) Mississippi/Florida State
2) USC/'Bama
3) Notre Dame/Texas

To your point about these teams playing "high school" teams and winning by 50 points; it is pointless for the sport, yes....but these games make money and it ALWAYS comes down to the almighty dollar.

heres how I see this going Miss for the upset of FSU
Bama of course Roll tide
And notre dame

i cant believe your a ducks fan... bro, i took my wife to the rose bowl and national title game two years ago... that rose bowl was one of the most fun ive ever had at a game and ive been to a lot of games but then the following week, losing to motherfucking ohio state, the thron in my fucking side since i was kid, had to beat them like that, thanks to ezekiel elliott... i cant help but be honest and watching him live, he was a man amongst kids out there... HOWEVER, the ducks are not on the decline bro, not at all... last year, they easily are undefeated if vernon adams is not hurt... remember, he was hurt before the season even started and they STILL had Michigan State beat, and he couldnt even throw.. when he came back they rolled usc and then fucking smashed stanford, who was LOADED... they clearly were up 31-0 at the bowl game and then what... the story of the season.. adams gets hurt and then they lose... They have WEAPONS this year.. Dakota is another qb to watch out for... HUGE numbers in fcs... a lot of those guys can play serious football... Jonsen has game too... Not to mention, Carrington coming back at WR and a having the number one rated running back in the nation does not hurt either... Freeman could get over 2000 yards this year... They are completely reinventing their defense as well... They have brady hoke as the defensive coordinator and i do like helfrich... the only time i was pissed with him was his play calling in the national title game but he's a great coach... i am going to be in eugene probably for the oregon vs. washington game... that's my fucking team bro... since before joey harrington was there... iowa and oregon baby... =)

I've been a longtime Duck fan from my days of living in WA. Always loved em. When they started winning more and all the uniform combo's came my son jumped on the wagon lol. Helfrich pissed me off in that damn game too!!! I miss CK man. I'll puke though if our boys have to play another Alamo Dome game though. We went a couple of years ago when Mack Browns sorry ass was let go and it was a blast though. Son got pics with DAT and a shit load of players, even the Duck lol. He rushed the field and celebrated with them. It was great. We were right on the 45 like row 12 or something. A bunch of UT fans were on our side and oh was I trash talking them lol... but I made it up by constantly buying rounds of beer for the poor bastards. Bro, we've got a ton of shit in common lol... Ducks fans, sneakerheads...

I haven't heard for sure but Bama got a QB from Hawaii that is spossed to be killer. but its hard to find any vids of any practices and shit you know Saban as well as most keep that shit on lock we shall see all I know is I don't know if I am more excited about NCAA football season or deer season opening oct 1st in Oklahoma im chasing a B&C buck this guy has let walk for 2 years now said I could shoot that fucker so my dick jumps a lil bit when I think of a 200 lb monster buck

Top Bottom