napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

UFC announces Jones popped hot on a drug test

Sample B just confirmed the same two substances as sample A. He's fucked. Goodbye to another two years. I'm really curious to see what they are. GAT released a big statement denying that it came from their supps. Jones is a great fighter but an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn I think Gadhelia beat the shit outta Joanna the first 2 rounds, then gassed out and that's when the champion opened that shit up. atleast it was a decent fight. Cant wait til tonite's fights

Damn I think Gadhelia beat the shit outta Joanna the first 2 rounds, then gassed out and that's when the champion opened that shit up. atleast it was a decent fight. Cant wait til tonite's fights

Definitely. But she's already bitching that she won three of the five and all that.
I don't know if I'm going to be able to see tonight's as it happens. Several of us usually pitch in and buy it at my place. But with a couple moving and a couple shift changes, I'd be paying for the whole thing myself. May have to hit Facebook up and find a new place to watch this one lol.

TUF was kinda slow.... Co main was OK. Sanchez came out and won even if people thought it was boring. His goal was to get the contract and win for himself, not the crowd.

Main event was decent too but homegirl gassed out way too fast lol can't cry your way through a loss because you won some rounds. All that shit talked and she looked like she trained for a 2 round fight

Definitely. But she's already bitching that she won three of the five and all that.
I don't know if I'm going to be able to see tonight's as it happens. Several of us usually pitch in and buy it at my place. But with a couple moving and a couple shift changes, I'd be paying for the whole thing myself. May have to hit Facebook up and find a new place to watch this one lol.

Claudia had those first two rounds in the bag but gassed hard. Joanna showed her what champion level striking was all about. If there had been another round she would have put Claudia away.

Good for DC, showing people how a true champion should act.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I watched the embedded episode where Dana broke the news to DC about Jones. He was devastated and I felt legitimately bad for him. I was a huge fan of both of them but after this Jones lost all my respect.

I watched the embedded episode where Dana broke the news to DC about Jones. He was devastated and I felt legitimately bad for him. I was a huge fan of both of them but after this Jones lost all my respect.
In that clip, He even offered to sign a waiver and fight Jones anyway. True fuckin warrior.

In that clip, He even offered to sign a waiver and fight Jones anyway. True fuckin warrior.

That is the hardest shit I have ever heard. DC deserves this fight so much. In every interview Jones would talk trash and DC just had this look on his face like he would die for this win. Real savage.

Ya the club in base is having it fir 5 bucks a person so duck it imma go

Jones tested positive for two 'estrogen blockers.' the name of the substances have still not been released. Media knows little of medicine truth. I'm guessing these 'estrogen blockers' were SERMS. nolva and clomid to be exact. Dude got popped on a pct.
This raises several questions though. His last fight was less than 3months from this one and he passed all tests. Did he run a short cycle, between fights? Or, was he on undetectable substances (testosterone from animals is big these days and cannot be detected on a USADA screen) the whole time and got popped on the pct? Or, did this fool just take the SERMs, hoping to get a huge advantage?

Jones tested positive for two 'estrogen blockers.' the name of the substances have still not been released. Media knows little of medicine truth. I'm guessing these 'estrogen blockers' were SERMS. nolva and clomid to be exact. Dude got popped on a pct.
This raises several questions though. His last fight was less than 3months from this one and he passed all tests. Did he run a short cycle, between fights? Or, was he on undetectable substances (testosterone from animals is big these days and cannot be detected on a USADA screen) the whole time and got popped on the pct? Or, did this fool just take the SERMs, hoping to get a huge advantage?

I'm betting he was trying to do a short cycle with something like Test Prop or even Suspension.

thats a good question... looking at it more closely, im wondering if he ran something like halo etc... its very well possible it was an oral like that which would increase aggression which he would needed plenty of to win the fight anyway... thats a damn good question but he was not taking "estrogen blockers" for no reason and he can act like he didnt take anything but as we all know from the past, thats a crock of shit... anyone claiming they "don't know what they are taking" cannot fool people who know what they are doing... maybe the general public that is not educated on any of this, but all of us that actually know this life, also know that you know exactly what you are taking...

thats a good question... looking at it more closely, im wondering if he ran something like halo etc... its very well possible it was an oral like that which would increase aggression which he would needed plenty of to win the fight anyway... thats a damn good question but he was not taking "estrogen blockers" for no reason and he can act like he didnt take anything but as we all know from the past, thats a crock of shit... anyone claiming they "don't know what they are taking" cannot fool people who know what they are doing... maybe the general public that is not educated on any of this, but all of us that actually know this life, also know that you know exactly what you are taking...
I even looked up the supplements he said were tainted. They will indeed give you a false positive on a test, says very clearly on the bottle. However, it does not give you a false positive for any SERMs or AIs.

I even looked up the supplements he said were tainted. They will indeed give you a false positive on a test, says very clearly on the bottle. However, it does not give you a false positive for any SERMs or AIs.

nice man... see that shit flies when you say it to the general public for sure... my assumption is the people administering the testing etc. have a good education on this, at least some and they know better... im so curious on to what he was taking... i do know there are chances of false positives but he failed sample B as well... so come on... just admit it, your suspended regardless...

That's odd because GAT, I believe is the company he's always claimed to use. And they released a comment same day saying they do vigorous testing and work close to make sure nothing is banned.

That's odd because GAT, I believe is the company he's always claimed to use. And they released a comment same day saying they do vigorous testing and work close to make sure nothing is banned.

I'll post a link to the site that says it too. There's a certain time frame if I remember. Nothing they use is banned, but some legal substances give false positives.

Top Bottom