napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lgd 4033 and GW LOG

Joe S.

Day one, stats height 5'9 starting weight 188 lbs. No clue on body fat % at the moment. Ill post a pic from gym if i can figure it out from this past friday. Going for size on this run, see where im at when done. Will be end of sept so may do one more bulk after this, then start cutting for next spring.

Day one, stats height 5'9 starting weight 188 lbs. No clue on body fat % at the moment. Ill post a pic from gym if i can figure it out from this past friday. Going for size on this run, see where im at when done. Will be end of sept so may do one more bulk after this, then start cutting for next spring.

Very nice bro. Is this a log I take it?

Yeah I'm going to try, not sure if there is a certain place to put it? can't figure out how to get pic on here from phone, going to try and send to pc to put on.

Yeah I'm going to try, not sure if there is a certain place to put it? can't figure out how to get pic on here from phone, going to try and send to pc to put on.

You should be in sarms and steroid section. It also should be reflected in your thread title, but I'll fix that for you

6-24-16 as you can see hanging on to some fat, hoping to shed some of that through this cycle with a better diet, but really just want to throw on more size. Goal right now in next three months, reach 200 lbs and hopefully be a little leaner. then take things from there.

6-24-16 as you can see hanging on to some fat, hoping to shed some of that through this cycle with a better diet, but really just want to throw on more size. Goal right now in next three months, reach 200 lbs and hopefully be a little leaner. then take things from there.

Diet is number one. You need to have that on point to drop BF.
You're going to love the LGD/GW combo.. I'm running it right now and couldn't be happier.

Yeah I'm working on figuring out that diet. Have you noticed and increase in appetite on these two? I know today is my first day taking this but I am hungrier than usual! I just ate a good size lunch and I'm still hungry.

Yes I noticed I am always hungry, but then again I recently changed my macros and I am eating less.
Although it's not to bad I'm able to deal with it. From my understanding LGD is the one that will increase your appetite.
My wife takes the GW as well and hasn't noticed any increase in appetite.

If you're bulking then eat clean just more of it. But if you are trying to lose BF I think you'll always be hungry. At least it's this way for me. I'm not a fan of calorie deficit but love the look especially during summer time ��

Yeah I'm trying to really clean it up right now, went food shopping last night before starting today. Got all healthy stuff for the first time probably ever. lol

Yeah I'm trying to really clean it up right now, went food shopping last night before starting today. Got all healthy stuff for the first time probably ever. lol

thats okay... learning it first is important and then making it a consistency is a must... once you get used to it, you will see and feel the difference within yourself every day and you'll want the cleaner and healthier foods so you can feel and look the way you do... trust me...

I'm definitely looking forward to it, now I just need to get use to those two shots of grain at 6 a.m. hah, hope I don't get pulled over on the way to work and get a breathalyzer. lol

I'm definitely looking forward to it, now I just need to get use to those two shots of grain at 6 a.m. hah, hope I don't get pulled over on the way to work and get a breathalyzer. lol

tell them all you smell is gains! LOL

That's a great start then. Build that consistency with your diet. That's where the magic happens

get used to it bro... trust me, once you get used to it, implement it and see how you feel, you truly enjoy and appreciate shopping in places like health foods... i fucking enjoy every time im in there... its like being in a toy store for me... i go at least once a week... the smell, the feel, the energy you see in there... trust me, go in a health food place like whole foods and compare the people to what you see in a regular store, the attitudes, the appearance, the glow etc... you will see a HUGE difference...

Yeah I think we have one of those around here, I'll have to find out where it is, I will say eating healthier is making me hungrier, either that or one of the sarms, or the change in diet. or all 3 lol.
I have to count up what I am eating, I usually eat quite a bit of carbs through out the day and I know I'm not getting close to that amount in now. Cereal/Bread and shit like that. Really trying to up my protein intake in a healthy way and I'm finding there's not a lot of calories in the healthier meat.

Yeah I think we have one of those around here, I'll have to find out where it is, I will say eating healthier is making me hungrier, either that or one of the sarms, or the change in diet. or all 3 lol.
I have to count up what I am eating, I usually eat quite a bit of carbs through out the day and I know I'm not getting close to that amount in now. Cereal/Bread and shit like that. Really trying to up my protein intake in a healthy way and I'm finding there's not a lot of calories in the healthier meat.

bro, you need to post your entire diet and let us fix it... you need some serious work, i can definitely tell that its not good at all but that's okay, you need to learn and implement... post what you eat a typical day and let us fix it for you...

Well before it was pretty bad, I just ate anything basically, I bought chicken, shrimp, tuna, egg whites, bananas, apples, peanut butter, lite English muffins, Canadian bacon, brown rice to start. didn't get into measuring anything yet.

I'll just list what I ate today, breakfast, 4 egg whites, 2 slices canadian bacon and an English muffin, snack was a banana, after that I had a protein shake, 30 grams protein. Lunch I had a half a chicken breast probably 8 oz as there huge breast, a small side of plain noodles, broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower, afternoon snack was an apple, hit gym and had protein shake after 30 grams. dinner I had 4 egg whites 3 pieces of regular bacon and a piece of toast. I might have a half an English muffin with natural peanut butter shortly, I'm hungry lol. I'm in a bind, I want to gain mass but I also want to lose my gut. It's not huge but could use some work. pic of how I look on first page.

Top Bottom