napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine cut cont

His body fat hasn't changed in a year. There's no way he's doing what he says he is. No discipline.

You don't have to post on his progress man... No need for Negativity guys come here for motivation and to share their daily experiences and advice not that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you read back you'll see where he says he runs fake logs bro. I'm no basher, but really?? The log isn't real. I'm unsubscribing now.

He got a solid base to be fair just his body fat is over 25 prolly

Thats the point bro he lives in a fantasy land. Its probly cloelser to 30 yes he is all oh im 19% and i lost 2% bf in two days. Bullshit. Its all bullshit.

PHURIOUS

You don't have to post on his progress man... No need for Negativity guys come here for motivation and to share their daily experiences and advice not that

And thise people we welcome because they listen and are committed and tell the truth and dont make a new thread every week titling it 3 week transformation 4 week etc etc. its a farce dont be sucked in he has done this on every forum he has ever been a member of. And i used to have compasion until he lied about being a navy seal. Thats a huge insult to many brave soldiers. Not acceptable.

PHURIOUS

And thise people we welcome because they listen and are committed and tell the truth and dont make a new thread every week titling it 3 week transformation 4 week etc etc. its a farce dont be sucked in he has done this on every forum he has ever been a member of. And i used to have compasion until he lied about being a navy seal. Thats a huge insult to many brave soldiers. Not acceptable.

PHURIOUS

Wow.. That's crazy no respect here if that's true

PHURIOUS

I didn't know he lied about being a navy seal, that's messed up. Fuck this guy has no respect at all. I have followed him at times on different forums and he is full of shit when it comes to his logs, every forum has completely different stats and goals at the same time.

Its an on going fantasy. Bro im 10.5% bf and i cant lose 2% bf in 2 days how could he think we would believe he could. Its all lies

PHURIOUS

I don't understand why anyone would lie on these forums.I mean what is to gain from it?

Oh Jesus is this still going on?!
I just read the last few pages.

Russ your really faking logs on other boards now? Lol what is your damage dude? This is ridiculous.

I left you be because your not directly hurting anyone. No need to ban you right yet, but don't you see your just trashing yourself further and further. Keep digging this hole man.

One day ur gonna have to grow a sac and be a man. Quit this childish bullshit.

I was naval special warfare. His first post was hilarious. Me and TX ate it up. There's allot fucked up people out there.. Oh well.

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS

So I'm ure you caught on to him right away, lol. Can't BS someone that's lived it since you been there

Oh Jesus is this still going on?!
I just read the last few pages.

Russ your really faking logs on other boards now? Lol what is your damage dude? This is ridiculous.

I left you be because your not directly hurting anyone. No need to ban you right yet, but don't you see your just trashing yourself further and further. Keep digging this hole man.

One day ur gonna have to grow a sac and be a man. Quit this childish bullshit.

Hahaha. Sir, what is your damage ? Lol,

6cb337ca0c71f7a6b884a31b790bd547.jpg

This guy is just too much. I can't believe this shit. His logs are on at least three forums that I know and they are all different.

Top Bottom