Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Planned second cycle

Cwrose1

Active member
Alright so getting ready for my second cycle ....first was phurious test prop/tne 350 mh week (loved it).Everything went smooth, no sides and pct was smooth as Ky lube. Initially i was planning on deca in my second cycle but i think im gonna wait....so im thinking either 12 or 14 week run 400 test cyp(robo) using dbol to kick off, 40 mg day for 4 or 6 weeks. Of course CEL cycle assist will be there. Was also thinking about running lgd in there also.I was also contemplating ending with 4weeks of winstrol. I have everything on hand for a full pct. i cantforget 12.5 aromosin eod as well.

I figure deca can wait till my next cycle, not in a huge hurry......THOUGHTS?should i run dbol 6weeks or just 4?

Age 41
Bf 12-13%
6'7" 235#
Tall and lean
 
What is your goal with this cycle? Add size, add mass, dry bulk? It's getting late so I'll look for response in a.m.
 
It's your call on the deca. You could always run something conservative like test/deca 300/200 mg a week. I think that's cool though that you want to take it slow and add 1 compound at a time. Smart and you'll see how you're body responds. If you do dbol and test, run your dbol 30mg ed for the first 4 weeks.
 
It's your call on the deca. You could always run something conservative like test/deca 300/200 mg a week. I think that's cool though that you want to take it slow and add 1 compound at a time. Smart and you'll see how you're body responds. If you do dbol and test, run your dbol 30mg ed for the first 4 weeks.

Agreed with this as well. Keep the dbol to 4 weeks. Don't exceed that. I don't see a problem putting in Deca if you keep it low. Just go 200 Deca . A cycle like this would look great

1-12 test 400mg per week
1-12 Deca 200mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 lgd 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 RAD-140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed in the am

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED



(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
 
Agreed with this as well. Keep the dbol to 4 weeks. Don't exceed that. I don't see a problem putting in Deca if you keep it low. Just go 200 Deca . A cycle like this would look great

1-12 test 400mg per week
1-12 Deca 200mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 lgd 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 RAD-140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed in the am

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED



(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

no need to have caber on hand for this run? im asking cuz im learning lol
 
Why not run tbol instead of the dbol? I'd slip in 200mg deca as well, then wrap it all up with winny last 4 weeks.
 
Top Bottom