napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help-gw is kicking my azz

My Dad to the rescue lol..I skyped him last night. He said.."walk it off candy ass". Then laughed and said you are on a new step of progressive overload, so you will be tired for a period. Just give the body time to adjust. Then he said just back off of the A for a while but keep the E going. Skipped two A injections and rested and feel like new. Good to know rickrock had the same thing....not good, but helped me accept it. I had so many whey drinks that today I am farting powder!!!

I can't count on robo since he uses 700mg/day, everything I use sounds like M&M's to him!

Years ago the tren never affected my appetite, but I sweated till soaked at least twice per night. Now no sweats at all, sleep like a baby, but lost appetite. Friggin strange how the body changes as we age.

My Dad to the rescue lol..I skyped him last night. He said.."walk it off candy ass". Then laughed and said you are on a new step of progressive overload, so you will be tired for a period. Just give the body time to adjust. Then he said just back off of the A for a while but keep the E going. Skipped two A injections and rested and feel like new. Good to know rickrock had the same thing....not good, but helped me accept it. I had so many whey drinks that today I am farting powder!!!

I can't count on robo since he uses 700mg/day, everything I use sounds like M&M's to him!

Years ago the tren never affected my appetite, but I sweated till soaked at least twice per night. Now no sweats at all, sleep like a baby, but lost appetite. Friggin strange how the body changes as we age.

that goes to show how much different things effect us all... i dont have any hunger issues with tren at all... its consistent generally everyday... i always my most hungry first thing in the morning and right after the gym... those are the two times that i struggle with hunger... none of that has changed with tren at all

i would go 250 test, 300 tren, 800 each on primo and eq and normal 20 on gw... PERFECT brother... oh shit, you just wait because one thing many forget, primo ALSO adds endurance, so you have GW, the king of endurance, eq, the steroid king of endurance and primo as well... look at all that lean muscle gain, the low sides etc... we havent even touched on tren yet... =) that type of nutrient partioning your getting and running with compounds like primo and eq... this will probably be your go to cycle for many years... i cant see you having any sort of cardio issue at only 300 mg of tren especially with all the endurance compounds your using... this cycle should be unreal... I personally DEMAND CONSTANT UPDATES FROM YOU! LOLLLLLL im very intrigued though seriously brother.. i can't wait to see what you do with this

Yoooo! BF down another 1% YET did some deep inclined dumbs today with 125's for some respectable reps. Getting stronger, more cut. More cardio with good recovery.
Ran with Zeke yesterday and was respectable, not like him but hung. Squats today with him though today and big brother WINS! Tie 1 for zeke on sprints ,one for jake on weights

gw cutting.jpg

Looks like this is the best I can be. This is 4 weeks. As I worried and expected the tren has now overidden my gw's extra cardio. Cardio has taken a nose dive. Tren is gone as of today and eq and primo at 800 each plus 400 cyp.Will try and get my cardio back.Unfortunately I was using trenE so I will have to wait it out.What a pisser

Last edited:
View attachment 1699

Looks like this is the best I can be. This is 4 weeks. As I worried and expected the tren has now overidden my gw's extra cardio. Cardio has taken a nose dive. Tren is gone as of today and eq and primo at 800 each plus 400 cyp.Will try and get my cardio back.Unfortunately I was using trenE so I will have to wait it out.What a pisser

extremely impressive and im very very proud of your work brother... how high was the tren again? im lucky its not hindering me at all on cardio because i would flip shit if it did... if it is hindering you like you said, im on all on board with dropping it... when you add primo and eq along with gw, fuck brother, you already know... more shred coming... =) VERY NICE WORK

extremely impressive and im very very proud of your work brother... how high was the tren again? im lucky its not hindering me at all on cardio because i would flip shit if it did... if it is hindering you like you said, im on all on board with dropping it... when you add primo and eq along with gw, fuck brother, you already know... more shred coming... =) VERY NICE WORK

I got better abs, and a little more sculpted, but I was not ready to stop. I was only doing 400 cyp; 400 trenE and 800 each of primo and eq. In the last two weeks I may have screwed myself...I started doing 200 week of trenA. So 600 tren total. My cardio was zooming bro...even Zeke said bro I can't wear you out...and that is unusual to be able to hang with him.

Give some help here D...I may drop the trenE and just hang with about 300 trenA. OR drop all tren. This really pisses me off bad. The cardio loss coincides with adding the trenA, but I think my total tren is too high, and that is what my dad thinks. If I drop the E....just let it get out of my system and then adjust trenA. I am unsure whether to just shit can all tren or just get lower.
I was doing ok until I added the A. But the A gave me the ability to do heavy cardio and then re group and be strong on the weights the next day. I knew I shouldn't have taken the A, so I am also pissed at myself.
I am going to do whatever it takes to get that cardio back.

I got better abs, and a little more sculpted, but I was not ready to stop. I was only doing 400 cyp; 400 trenE and 800 each of primo and eq. In the last two weeks I may have screwed myself...I started doing 200 week of trenA. So 600 tren total. My cardio was zooming bro...even Zeke said bro I can't wear you out...and that is unusual to be able to hang with him.

Give some help here D...I may drop the trenE and just hang with about 300 trenA. OR drop all tren. This really pisses me off bad. The cardio loss coincides with adding the trenA, but I think my total tren is too high, and that is what my dad thinks. If I drop the E....just let it get out of my system and then adjust trenA. I am unsure whether to just shit can all tren or just get lower.
I was doing ok until I added the A. But the A gave me the ability to do heavy cardio and then re group and be strong on the weights the next day. I knew I shouldn't have taken the A, so I am also pissed at myself.
I am going to do whatever it takes to get that cardio back.

thats exactly what happened...you already know that... just run 300 brother... thats more than enough and running that 300 with primo and eq will be so strong for you but 600 is too much brother... it will definitely effect you... YES, drop the E and stay on the Ace now and keep it under 400 brother... that should be completely fine on your cardio brother... drop it down and you'll be just fine...

thats exactly what happened...you already know that... just run 300 brother... thats more than enough and running that 300 with primo and eq will be so strong for you but 600 is too much brother... it will definitely effect you... YES, drop the E and stay on the Ace now and keep it under 400 brother... that should be completely fine on your cardio brother... drop it down and you'll be just fine...

Thanks bro...I just needed some backup on this.I was so unhappy.
Ok heading for some more sculpting...lol

Thanks bro...I just needed some backup on this.I was so unhappy.
Ok heading for some more sculpting...lol

absolutely brother... anything i can do... i am sure if you make that change you'll be even better than before...

I would go with your choice or mast. Either would be awesome. The test and deca will be muscle sparing enough so mast would be nice if you're still cutting down.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!
Order at [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think mast would be great to. Test/deca/mast or test/tren/mast. I'd def to with the 2nd one tho :)

I think mast would be great to. Test/deca/mast or test/tren/mast. I'd def to with the 2nd one tho :)

I threw that around at first, but I wanted to finally try a cycle without deca, PLUS it was a first for me to combine eq and primo, so I didn't also want to add mast and have too many variables. But I will probably do the mast next cycle

Check page 5..posted it a while ago. I screwed it up looking for strength.The extra cardio was leaving me too tired for the weights. I just need to re balance myself.

you didnt screw it up brother... just a very very small setback that will be fixed immediately... you got this!

Top Bottom