napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Epic first post

Gymjunkie38

Dylan been watching your vids brah but really didnt pay any freaking attention . So Im 16 and I have been working out for like 3 months steady now im getting plenty of peotien ate 3 big macs at lunch dirty bulk bro I got this dbol from my coach he said too take 6 a day .is this good oh Im 6/3 189 lbs 17percent bodyfat

Bro, at 6'3" you need to trim down to atleast 145 to have a good foundation to build on. The dbol is okay but would work much better if you stacked it with anadrol and maybe some anavar.

Also, Big Macs have too many carbs with 3 buns each, switch it to Double Whoppers from BK. You will be ready for the hoes in no time.

Bro, at 6'3" you need to trim down to atleast 145 to have a good foundation to build on. The dbol is okay but would work much better if you stacked it with anadrol and maybe some anavar.

Also, Big Macs have too many carbs with 3 buns each, switch it to Double Whoppers from BK. You will be ready for the hoes in no time.
Epic lmao

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Dylan been watching your vids brah but really didnt pay any freaking attention . So Im 16 and I have been working out for like 3 months steady now im getting plenty of peotien ate 3 big macs at lunch dirty bulk bro I got this dbol from my coach he said too take 6 a day .is this good oh Im 6/3 189 lbs 17percent bodyfat

Looks like you got everything lined up but where's your A.I.? HAHA

Dbol? Pfshhh!! You're setting a cycle for your girlfriend? You need some tren son, 1 gr eod, lol

no the best is when they say they are cutting and then proceed to ask if dbol is a good choice... yeah man, i want to lose 20 lbs. lalallalallalalalalalla is dbol a good choice... ? thats like asking me if you should eat mcdonalds daily to help lose weight... where do people get this?

no the best is when they say they are cutting and then proceed to ask if dbol is a good choice... yeah man, i want to lose 20 lbs. lalallalallalalalalalla is dbol a good choice... ? thats like asking me if you should eat mcdonalds daily to help lose weight... where do people get this?

Where do people get this?? You know, from one of those magazines stacked against the wall on top of the toilet [emoji6]

Where do people get this?? You know, from one of those magazines stacked against the wall on top of the toilet [emoji6]

no, the fucking "guy at the gym" who always seems to be the culprit or the infamous "trainer" what kind of fucking trainer do these people get?

Hey im that big mac diet IIFYM bro lmao

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

I don't think there's any posts or threads that surprise me anymore lol

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Lipozene...."I'm back to my High School weight"......ya FAT real fuckin fat......12 sandwich eatin fat!!!!!

Top Bottom