napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help-gw is kicking my azz

Fucking A!! I'm intrigued by Dylan's suggestion. How about this, 250 test/800 eq/400 mast, and then throw into it S4/GW/SR? We're preping for declathon here!!

I am going to stick with Dylan's layout. It also got the nod from Drb.So I am all over it.

lmao...absolutely will keep everyone updated. This may break a 15 year plateau. It is already consuming me! I will tweak the cycle to what you said D. Thanks
Brother!

Awesome to hear. I might be interested in something like this in the future so I'm really curious on how it will go for you

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Fucking A!! I'm intrigued by Dylan's suggestion. How about this, 250 test/800 eq/400 mast, and then throw into it S4/GW/SR? We're preping for declathon here!!

mast is too low... 400 is pointless bro... 600 minimum but keep it at 800 for the best results...

So..it's 250 test, 300 tren, 800 each on primo and eq and no deca?

Yes..that is correct buen.I don't like to do 500mgs nandros, so that would leave me with 200mgs deca, and too close to my point of 500nandro.. This will be my first cycle in many many years that I am not going to include deca. I know what to expect from all of these combos but I want to feel the 800eq along with 800primo without deca in the mix.
My dad said that if I use deca to stay 100-150, but I am going to see how it goes without deca this time.
Of course at this time the trenA is already surging. I am hoping to be able to do a lot of cardio, and either keep my muscle or gain some while dropping bf to maybe 5%.
I have never been lower that 6.5% BF, but with the GW I have a shot at less than 6 ...I hope.

Well..you certainly have my full attention..can't wait to follow along!
I assume you will run 16weeks or longer...will you drop the Tren at some point or run it all the way through?
Thanks for sharing!!!!

Last edited:
Well..you certainly have my full attention..can't wait to follow along!
I assume you will run 16weeks or longer...will you drop the Tren at some point or run it all the way through?
Thanks for sharing!!!!

I will stop the tren at 10 weeks, and then run another 8 weeks for an 18 week cycle.

I would also say that EQ is great with GW if you run the GW straight through the cycle.

Actually I am centering the entire cycle around the benefits of GW, which I have been on for a while and getting great cardio.

I will stop the tren at 10 weeks, and then run another 8 weeks for an 18 week cycle.
Good plan. 12 weeks is about as long as I'll run tren myself

friggin tren.I havn't done it in a few years. I feel like I have about 10 marbles in my throat and have not eaten since noon saturday. Drinking whey,which I usually do not use.

What tricks do we have to get back to swallowing real food? I never had this b4 from tren.
Also my legs are feeling totally whipped out, like I could fall over. I might be over doing the running. Body adjusting to more cardio + tren. On the weights I am doing all 8x8's. That is a killer too. I am starting to look chiseled, but I can't keep this up.

Strange. Tren makes me ravenous. I can't eat enough. Like my body burning through so much food or needs more..

I've heard of tren being a decent suppressant for some. You obviously have experience with this, never happened before?

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS

no never happened before but my heavy tren days were 10 years ago. The cold whey drinks go down fine, so I am just taking in my 300gms protein that way.
Also eating soft stuff like cottage chesse,yogurt soft boiled eggs. It may well be the ton of extra cardio doing this. I had this years ago when I was training for a triathlon.

no appetite.When the food is in my mouth I want to spit it out.

Same here. That's why I only run Tren during the summer when I'm shredding up and calories are already lower

Your not running huge dose right

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS

150A +200E. Way less than my tren days....lol. I am fairly sure I am overdoing running.Legs feel weak and rubbery, overtrained feelings. Just in case I am going to stop the A and take 2 days off and look around for some gainz! This very similar to my triathlon days. I can say I am good bit more striated now.

friggin tren.I havn't done it in a few years. I feel like I have about 10 marbles in my throat and have not eaten since noon saturday. Drinking whey,which I usually do not use.

What tricks do we have to get back to swallowing real food? I never had this b4 from tren.
Also my legs are feeling totally whipped out, like I could fall over. I might be over doing the running. Body adjusting to more cardio + tren. On the weights I am doing all 8x8's. That is a killer too. I am starting to look chiseled, but I can't keep this up.

I never found much that works honestly. It's always been a struggle for me on appetite with Tren

Top Bottom