napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Everyone chime in!!!!

Lol exactly what jake said. Even in a shrunken state, you are bigger than most people will ever be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm fuckingg stoked to see what happens too. Never seen a natty like you hit gear for a first time. Have you posted up before pics?

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. That's why I'm so intrigued to follow his progress here. I can't wait to see how he responds to the gear, considering what he has already obtained naturally

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

What did u guys do put bcaas glutamine and creatine in his baby bottle. Lol

PHURIOUS

right, lol. this young man is giving some of us a run for our money here, ahahha ! his diet must be on point, very impressive

I know i feel like i need to go workout. Lol

PHURIOUS

What did u guys do put bcaas glutamine and creatine in his baby bottle. Lol

PHURIOUS

Nah he takes his Flintstones, and I let him play like he is sharing supps with dad. I make a whey drink for him in his very own shaker. He gets 1 teaspoon whey in Fairlife milk.
They grow up quick...he has already asked me what steroids are. I try not talk about them when he is around, but he must be listening in.

They had a car show recently and some jacked up dude painted green was there. My boy went bonkers and I doubt this guy was as big as A.A. is.

Nah he takes his Flintstones, and I let him play like he is sharing supps with dad. I make a whey drink for him in his very own shaker. He gets 1 teaspoon whey in Fairlife milk.
They grow up quick...he has already asked me what steroids are. I try not talk about them when he is around, but he must be listening in.

They had a car show recently and some jacked up dude painted green was there. My boy went bonkers and I doubt this guy was as big as A.A. is.

Ha ha nice. Ya kids hear everything. Lol

PHURIOUS

Hahaha I should do the green paint and be the Hulm for Halloween. Maybe by then I'll be on my 2nd cycle and finally get big :D

Finally get big?! Wtf bro....you're already bigger than most here lol. You could do hulk justice right fucking NOW!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom