napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

You tell me if I have been scammed

Well if he hasn't received funds then you're not scammed I would say. I'm not even in his corner but I'm just saying, that's really not his fault now if they froze the funds. It's just part of the system trying to prevent fraud.

I've has this happen actually and what you can do is deny the transaction and let the funds go back to the card. Prevent the transaction from ever completing. Sending a copy of you're Id is not out of the norm. It's typical for any suspicious retail activity.

Trust me you're photocopied id is not going to give you up. They are covering thier ass for liability and fraud purposes.its not like they send you on to the dea.

I've worked in retail management and corporate retail for a while now. This is the same way a gift card typically works with high end retailers.

Idk. If you're not out funds. How could you be scammed? He clearly does not benifit from hanging you're money up in reload it cards. He wants to collect as bad as you want gear.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I get it. The problem is I used his method for payment. He sent me an email stating funds were received and order was shipped. Three days later he emails me again say your never going to believe this but it did not work. After he said we were good I threw away the card and just had the card number. I contacted Reloadit and they were treating me like I was involved in something major, I literally was on the phone with the guy for over a half an hour, and he was grilling me. I really like annominity, and they also said they need the card, I'd and proof of purchase and they would investigate and it will take weeks. Forgot to mention I threw it out because I did not need my wife asking why I purchased a reloadit pack.

I feel if he had his act together he would have sent my gear out. I have seen outher guys comp customers for far less. He said he would take care of it, and it's not my fault, and he would double my order. Hey with the current state of things I really don't feel like I should send my info to a situation that's being investigated for $330.00 , nor should I be expected to its not worth it. I even offered to send him $200.00 once I my order td. The outher issue is he was willing to take my funds but not have the gear. He said he was waiting on equipment. Maybe I am wrong if someone gives me instructions and I followed them , and you said funds were received, I did my part. What was I supposed to do wait four to six weeks to get the funds back. I want to do business with someone who has there act together, and I can remain anonymous.

I am out the funds. They will not give them back. I will stick with ROBO . I like how he rolls. I know when I do what he says I will have my gear in about four days.

I dunno guys, i dont think the point of the matter is if it was someones fault or if one was scammed. In the business world all that matters is results, ask yourself if this happened to you with another company would you be passive and consider that maybe its not companys fault ? Or would you just concern yourself with the end results ? I own equity in 3 company's and ill tell you one thing, my customers do not care whos fault it may be when issues arise. But it is my job to rectify the situation by any means necessary, if one cares about their business standards. Business world is very straight forward, and unfortunately this is the risk we take when we make business transactions on the black market. But the business standards should always remain the same either way. Dont think its about being scammed or not, it has everything to do with and unsatisfied customer that did not either receive their proper goods or services. And i believe this is the underlying issue at hand, unfortunately

I am out the funds. They will not give them back. I will stick with ROBO . I like how he rolls. I know when I do what he says I will have my gear in about four days.
Robo is a cool dude for sure. So the only way to get you're money back is with ID or will that not even do that. Cause they should show record of the transaction in limbo.

I returned a fucking desk and tried to put it in a gift card visa wich was different that the original tender. I went through this same bullshit just reversed. It's annoying man.

You're 100% right on the equipment thing. I never understood that. A lot of sources do it too. It's annoying that's why I stick with the big guys now. From countries where it's legal.

I dunno guys, i dont think the point of the matter is if it was someones fault or if one was scammed. In the business world all that matters is results, ask yourself if this happened to you with another company would you be passive and consider that maybe its not companys fault ? Or would you just concern yourself with the end results ? I own equity in 3 company's and ill tell you one thing, my customers do not care whos fault it may be when issues arise. But it is my job to rectify the situation by any means necessary, if one cares about their business standards. Business world is very straight forward, and unfortunately this is the risk we take when we make business transactions on the black market. But the business standards should always remain the same either way. Dont think its about being scammed or not, it has everything to do with and unsatisfied customer that did not either receive their proper goods or services. And i believe this is the underlying issue at hand, unfortunately
Ya same boat man. Customer is always right lol. In the end it's not worth the drama. I always just cover it to stomp it out right then and there. you get some pretty irate people in my industry too lol. Fucking ridiculous.

Wich is why all this is so fucking wierdo xeno has blown me away with the shit he will comp. Like he always went way above and beyond. Covered orders and then some. I had one bad vial of tren from him he shot me 5 to replace the one.
he would discount the shit out of orders. Made me concerned at first but the bloods always came back great. Makes no sense man. Idk what to say.

hate to say it but if the guy had such a good rep and was solid and out of nowhere makes a 180, something must have gone down,, lost his source,, had his own issues.. i dont even know the person but having been around, things dont happen for no reason..

Ya same boat man. Customer is always right lol. In the end it's not worth the drama. I always just cover it to stomp it out right then and there. you get some pretty irate people in my industry too lol. Fucking ridiculous.

Wich is why all this is so fucking wierdo xeno has blown me away with the shit he will comp. Like he always went way above and beyond. Covered orders and then some. I had one bad vial of tren from him he shot me 5 to replace the one.
he would discount the shit out of orders. Made me concerned at first but the bloods always came back great. Makes no sense man. Idk what to say.

Ya man, these things are never nice. I too have only heard good things from xeno, but hey shit happens you know. The nature of the beast

I think what happens is these guys start out with good intentions, but get in over there heads and then they just lose it. I just truly did not want this dude to try to make one last push, grab a bunch of people's money and then ghost. That seems to be the trend.

I think what happens is these guys start out with good intentions, but get in over there heads and then they just lose it. I just truly did not want this dude to try to make one last push, grab a bunch of people's money and then ghost. That seems to be the trend.
Ya very true man. And we all appreciate the heads up. I'm not saying you didn't do the right thing at all. You definitly did.

Top Bottom