napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

YK11 cycle

Week 6 and thinking of doing some bloods this week . I need your guys opinion whether I should do bloods now. Got a doc appointment thursday (cycle complete end of this week) or wait till after PCT granted I was going to do a FULL PCT on YK11 however I only have pre cycle bloods to compare with so I don't know how this stuff has effected me yet so have no results to adjust PCT accordingly ......? Now back to the results . Body weight increase of over 9lbs granted in defiantly holding fluid , Strength is through the roof on pretty much everything. Back day today and I was like a man possessed! Biggest improvements i've seen in my traps, quads and back thickness.
Ill get more photos in the coming days
View attachment 6020

I definitely would if I were you.

Bloods drawn today . Should have some results next week, Doc gave me a great old lecture and took my blood pressure while I was there- was normal . Great shoulder workout today . I'm defiantly happy with how the cycle has gone. No sides effects mentally or physically (no acme, dry skin, hair loss, aggression, mood swings , tiredness) will just have to see results for other things. A pic after today's killer session.
me 24jan 2019.jpg

My primary doctor is super cool. He works out at the same gym I do. I tell him I'm on Test, HGH, and SARMS. He even orders bloodwork for me once a year.

My primary doctor is super cool. He works out at the same gym I do. I tell him I'm on Test, HGH, and SARMS. He even orders bloodwork for me once a year.

Your lucky . My doc is old school and had to google sams etc so obviousally red-flags left , right and centre for anything not TGA approved (like your FDA).

OK so I have some blood results . My doctor never prescribed for a estrogen check unfortunity eventhrough i'm sure I requested it . I will get another test done after I complete my PCT. Now to the results ....

I defiantly have been suppressed after a 6 week cycle of YK11 dosed at 10mg daily . I don't have hard copy of my pre bloods just what doc sent me so ill right in the pre results for the tests that are off . My liver defiantly took abit of a hit and I was running 2 liver supports . I plan to run a 6 week PCT then retest to see how things are going . This is the most i've been suppressed to date on ANY sarm . Week 2 into PCT and I may of lost abit of hardness but strength is still through the roof!

pre cycle TOTAL TEST 26.2 current 12.4 nmol/L

Pre cycle UREA 6.8 current 10.5 mmol/L

pre cycle ALT 41 current 86 U/L

pre cycle AST 32 current 66 U/L

Hope this heaps you guys thinking of running this stuff. I got really strong and put on almost 9lbs but water retention im carrying abit for sure. Let me know if anything else seems off...
matts blood feb 19 page 1.jpg
matts blood feb 19 page 2.jpg
matts blood feb 19 page 3.jpg
matts blood feb 19 page 4.jpg

You have a really cool doc. I’m still looking for one that doesn’t give me strange looks when I ask for a refill at 200mg/week instead of the 100mg/week commonly prescribed for their older middle aged patients.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for letting us know. YK11 is a bit of a mystery to some of us and these figures help us all to get to understand it better.

Just a update and photo progress . i'm week 4 of PCT on Monday and feeling real good still. Some hardless lost absolutely and abit of weight gain around the mid section but otherwise pretty happy . Strength NO loss at all. Ill get bloods after I finish my 6 week PCT to see how they compare to pre PCT. If all is well I will be starting a prep cycle of RAD and S4 for a contest later in the year.

current shape 13 feb 19.jpg

So AussyMatt ... your MK2866 - YK11 cycle was run for six weeks, and then was shut-down due to your liver values ... this is what I ascertained from reading through the thread ... is this a fairly correct summary of what you did? Also, how much MK2866 were you running .... 25MG/day?

6 weeks basically was all I was going to run it for . I was more curious to see just how effective YK11 is . From my results I gained good size but held some water weight with it ,I got stronger on it then RAD or LGD for sure , mind you I was taking in proberly more sodium that I have in the past . If I was going to run it 12 weeks I really would be smashing those liver supports . the MK2866 was dosed 25mg daily . This cycle was my third sarms cycle to date . Its been over 6 weeks now and ive completed my PCT and i'm still hitting big numbers at the gym . I've defiantly lost some hardness but overall mass has retained .

Top Bottom