napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Wnted To Say Thanks!

NJBro

When I found this board it was still (AR), and I was looking for some information on the best way to administer my TRT, drop the excess fat I have and maybe improve my performance in Obstacle Course Racing (OCR). What I got was so much more. The people here are the best group of bro/sis you will find anywhere. Any question I have had has been answered with solid info and even more important concern for my heath and longevity. Not just get swole and rip it up. LOL

I had an OCR on Saturday. I set several goals for myself and I blew them out of the water!!! I exceeded every last expectation I had and was so pleased that I’m now sort of at a loss for a serious target outside of improving my overall performance. So I want to say thank you! Thank you to all the bros and sis who answered my questions. Thank you for the support and encouragement! And a big thank you to Dylan and Rick Rock for everything they did for me and everything they do for all of us every day!!! As long as this place exists I will be a member!

good deal man why not make a goal of running 1 more per year or whatever im not even sure how that ocr shit works. but sounds like you are killing it.

good deal man why not make a goal of running 1 more per year or whatever im not even sure how that ocr shit works. but sounds like you are killing it.

I run several a year. Next one is in August its an 8+ mile course. Im going to concentrate on cutting my BF and improving my overall time to complete.

When I found this board it was still (AR), and I was looking for some information on the best way to administer my TRT, drop the excess fat I have and maybe improve my performance in Obstacle Course Racing (OCR). What I got was so much more. The people here are the best group of bro/sis you will find anywhere. Any question I have had has been answered with solid info and even more important concern for my heath and longevity. Not just get swole and rip it up. LOL

I had an OCR on Saturday. I set several goals for myself and I blew them out of the water!!! I exceeded every last expectation I had and was so pleased that I’m now sort of at a loss for a serious target outside of improving my overall performance. So I want to say thank you! Thank you to all the bros and sis who answered my questions. Thank you for the support and encouragement! And a big thank you to Dylan and Rick Rock for everything they did for me and everything they do for all of us every day!!! As long as this place exists I will be a member!
Much appreciated for the awesome feedback bro! We are happy you love it here and have found all of the information useful and helpful. We are glad to have you as part of our awesome family brother. Thank you!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

just flat out awesome brother.... you have done some excellent work and you are just getting going... you have A LOT more ahead of you... I thoroughly LOVE your attitude your work ethic is excellent... im more than happy to help and im thrilled that you have had the experience you have had thus far... it will only get better...

just flat out awesome brother.... you have done some excellent work and you are just getting going... you have A LOT more ahead of you... I thoroughly LOVE your attitude your work ethic is excellent... im more than happy to help and im thrilled that you have had the experience you have had thus far... it will only get better...

Thx Dylan!!! Looking forward to the next steps.

Top Bottom