napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

winstrol only cycle (no test sarms ,armidex or clomid)

as winstrol does not convert to estrogen so ,no armidex required?
and armidex leds to dry joints and winstrol too so stacking up both not a great idea i guess
now i googled winstrol only cycle there where many people said no it could be harmful
many advised to use Armidex
also he said that winstrol was also used to treat gynos
can i use it for improving my cardio period

rockstaraditya18 said:
and armidex leds to dry joints and winstrol too so stacking up both not a great idea i guess
now i googled winstrol only cycle there where many people said no it could be harmful

bro you need to be very careful and do quite a bit more research before you even consider anything... your going to hurt yourself...

winstrol is not good for cardio at all... no methylated oral is good for cardio... they are METHYLATED... they cause you to get pumps, pain etc... it can and will dry you out badly... it does not convert to estrogen at all but it also IS NOT AN AI... it has anti estrogen "properties" but in no way should be used to treat gyno or estrogen in any manner...

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? what are your goals from the cycle? are you looking for cardio enhancement?

I just want to copy what Dylan already asked here and say I agree that we need a lot more info. It doesn't sound like winstrol is best for you. There's a lot of options, but give us your stats and goals and we can go from there

This is counterproductive if you want to retain ANY gains you make.

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

DylanGemelli said:
rockstaraditya18 said:

bro you need to be very careful and do quite a bit more research before you even consider anything... your going to hurt yourself...

winstrol is not good for cardio at all... no methylated oral is good for cardio... they are METHYLATED... they cause you to get pumps, pain etc... it can and will dry you out badly... it does not convert to estrogen at all but it also IS NOT AN AI... it has anti estrogen "properties" but in no way should be used to treat gyno or estrogen in any manner...

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? what are your goals from the cycle? are you looking for cardio enhancement?

thanks for the reply
70kgs around 150lbs height 5'7 and bodyfat 23%

4 months back i started my bulking cycle and like a fool i ignonred my diet part i and ate whatever i saw now i gained both muscle and fat (i was 19% )
and my goal is to reach 15%
CLEN should be ok then but i heard its dangerous
i am jogging 3 kms (12kmph 15min) and 5 min intense cardio during morning
and 2 hrs high reps (15 to 20) weight lifting evening
its been 2 week and i don't see any noticeable changes in fat %
i am on controlled diet
Meal 1
2 egg yolks Eggs 10egg whites
70 grms oatmeal 100g any fruit
Meal 2
200ml milk(1%fat) with 20grms whey
Meal 3
200grms 6oz Chicken
Meal 4
any fruit 150 grms
Meal 5
20 grms whey with water
6 BEDTIME
10 egg whites and 100 grms fruit

i thought winstrol can increase my endurance like you said in your new video
i can see i have gyno problem and its not major now i dont want to use test or dball and worsen the condition
SARMS are not available in india and ill have to import and without prescription i dont see i getting that

and its not easy here to get the steriods so what if i use it now and continue my workout and diet
will ill be able to keep my gains from winny?

rockstaraditya18 said:
DylanGemelli said:
rockstaraditya18 said:

thanks for the reply
70kgs around 150lbs height 5'7 and bodyfat 23%

4 months back i started my bulking cycle and like a fool i ignonred my diet part i and ate whatever i saw now i gained both muscle and fat (i was 19% )
and my goal is to reach 15%
CLEN should be ok then but i heard its dangerous
i am jogging 3 kms (12kmph 15min) and 5 min intense cardio during morning
and 2 hrs high reps (15 to 20) weight lifting evening
its been 2 week and i don't see any noticeable changes in fat %
i am on controlled diet
Meal 1
2 egg yolks Eggs 10egg whites
70 grms oatmeal 100g any fruit
Meal 2
200ml milk(1%fat) with 20grms whey
Meal 3
200grms 6oz Chicken
Meal 4
any fruit 150 grms
Meal 5
20 grms whey with water
6 BEDTIME
10 egg whites and 100 grms fruit

i thought winstrol can increase my endurance like you said in your new video
i can see i have gyno problem and its not major now i dont want to use test or dball and worsen the condition
SARMS are not available in india and ill have to import and without prescription i dont see i getting that

and its not easy here to get the steriods so what if i use it now and continue my workout and diet
will ill be able to keep my gains from winny?

im not sure what video you saw that in but i certainly never said that in my video and i actually just rewatched it to confirm that and i never once said anything like that... BRO you cannot run steroids at that high of body fat thats insane... you need to drop nearly 10% before you even consider steroid use whatsoever... sarms can easily be sent to you in india and get right through customs... it actutally gets done often but regardless whether you use them or not, there's noone here or anyone with any sort of care or ethics that's going to tell you to use steroids in your condition right now... if you ask 100 people you might find one asshole who doesn't care about your health that will advise you but that's very wrong...

PLEASE NOT THE GAINS QUESTION... PLEASE BRO... This forum is completely anti flaming etc. but THAT ONE QUESTION MAKES ME LOSE IT... That is probably the single question that will get you flamed... please read http://www.adrenalinerushforums.com/ana ... -t149.html

I'm going to largely leave this up to Mr. Gemelli and Mr. Rickrock however I will chime in that everything you put in your body will affect it. A methylated anabolic steroid is nothing to be cavalier about. Please take your health seriously, ask Mr. Gemelli or others for help, many are happy to pay forward the lessons learned from years past.

sealrunner said:
I'm going to largely leave this up to Mr. Gemelli and Mr. Rickrock however I will chime in that everything you put in your body will affect it. A methylated anabolic steroid is nothing to be cavalier about. Please take your health seriously, ask Mr. Gemelli or others for help, many are happy to pay forward the lessons learned from years past.

You are absolutely right about that. No steroid or methylated oral is to ever be taken lightly. They can be beneficial when used properly and for the right reasons, but I don't think that is the case here. I think there are better options than steroids for this individual, and we are more than happy to help him get set up with something more conductive to his goals

thanks Dylan
i didn't wanted to use the shortcuts myself but i am really working hard
i was really depressed after 14 days and almost no results ,i saw many transformation video they went down to 10 % in 40 to 90 days
i ll carry on with my routine but if can help me with my diet , i gave u in previous reply, is it ok ?

and about GW501516 wikipedia states that
In 2013 New Scientist reported that "tests on rats showed that at all doses, the drug rapidly causes cancers in a multitude of organs, including the liver, bladder, stomach, skin, thyroid, tongue, testes, ovaries and womb."[4] In 2013, WADA took the rare step of warning potential users of the compound of the possible health risks. They stated "clinical approval has not, and will not be given for this substance
is it true?

Dylan does a great job explaining GW and not only is cancer not an issue, but some studies show that it does the exact opposite. Not only that, but it promotes healthy lipids as well as many other things.

On another note, I agree you body fat is much too high and at the very least needs to be 15% or less. SARMS is the only thing I would recommend.

Start keeping track of your calories. Your maintenance calories should be around 1800 daily and since you are trying to lose weight I would be around 1620 calories a day. Keep track of your macros. Get this app "lose it" to keep track of your food intake.

Hello. I am exited to be the newest member to your forum and have lots of questions! I am also brand new to any forum and navigating in here can be quite confusing and intimidating. My first question centers around Winstrol. Am i in the right spot? Dont mean to sound like such a rookie at this, but i am trying. Thanks!

Re: RE: Re: winstrol only cycle (no test sarms ,armidex or clomid)

levi467 said:
Hello. I am exited to be the newest member to your forum and have lots of questions! I am also brand new to any forum and navigating in here can be quite confusing and intimidating. My first question centers around Winstrol. Am i in the right spot? Dont mean to sound like such a rookie at this, but i am trying. Thanks!
Start up your own thread if you have questions, and we would be happy to answer them.

It would also be a good idea to start a thread in the introduction subforum to tell us a little about yourself.

Welcome to adrenaline rush!

Re: RE: Re: winstrol only cycle (no test sarms ,armidex or clomid)

rockstaraditya18 said:
thanks Dylan
i didn't wanted to use the shortcuts myself but i am really working hard
i was really depressed after 14 days and almost no results ,i saw many transformation video they went down to 10 % in 40 to 90 days
i ll carry on with my routine but if can help me with my diet , i gave u in previous reply, is it ok ?

and about GW501516 wikipedia states that
In 2013 New Scientist reported that "tests on rats showed that at all doses, the drug rapidly causes cancers in a multitude of organs, including the liver, bladder, stomach, skin, thyroid, tongue, testes, ovaries and womb."[4] In 2013, WADA took the rare step of warning potential users of the compound of the possible health risks. They stated "clinical approval has not, and will not be given for this substance
is it true?
That study is very flawed brother, and those rats were given 5, 10, 15, and 20mg per kg of bodyweight of GW. That's like 400-1800mg per day on a 200lb human. It was also given to them for two years. "All doses" means all doses conducted in the study.

No human would ever take that dose or for that duration. GW is very safe, and no problems in humans have EVER been reported

Defintely don't start a cycle with your current conditioning... Don't start till you're about 10% at least. WE can give you diet and cardio help though man. Try playing around with your carbs and lowering them and eat your essential fats, drink at least a gallon of water a day, and try HIIT cardio. See how you respond.

Im a little late to the party but im going to weigh in.

One. Your bf% is way to high to use anything. It would probly have the reverse effect. You could easily get to 15% naturally w some hard work and proper eating.

Two. Even an advanced user would never run winny only. Just not safe. And we all want to be ripped but its usually helps to continue on living to enjoy the body we achieved.

Three. Your diet i think needs a little work. If you are tryingn to drop bf i definatly wouldnt have all that for breakfast. Ur crushing your metabolism. Id say egg whites only in the am. Then small meals throughout the day 200-300 cals each. And i definatly wouldnt eat all those egg whites before bed. They are being wasted anyway. I would say like some fish 5oz and some steamed veggies at dinner. But thats just at first glance.

Some more research and natural hard work is needed here before even considering any type of chemical add on at all

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I think we should consider a peptide/SARM cycle before we even consider delving into AAS.

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

PHURIOUS said:
Im a little late to the party but im going to weigh in.

One. Your bf% is way to high to use anything. It would probly have the reverse effect. You could easily get to 15% naturally w some hard work and proper eating.

Two. Even an advanced user would never run winny only. Just not safe. And we all want to be ripped but its usually helps to continue on living to enjoy the body we achieved.

Three. Your diet i think needs a little work. If you are tryingn to drop bf i definatly wouldnt have all that for breakfast. Ur crushing your metabolism. Id say egg whites only in the am. Then small meals throughout the day 200-300 cals each. And i definatly wouldnt eat all those egg whites before bed. They are being wasted anyway. I would say like some fish 5oz and some steamed veggies at dinner. But thats just at first glance.

Some more research and natural hard work is needed here before even considering any type of chemical add on at all

PHURIOUS PHARMA

actually after my morning workout i feel hungry and even this meal is not enough i feel so tired that i need to take a nap of 1 to 2 hrs
and evening workout ends at 9 pm and i workout really hard seriously my partner is local champ ya obviously i cant lift weight as him but thankfully he use his max strength only in the last sets (and aslo i am a daily brazzer fan so u know what i mean)
so i think i need proteins before bed to stop the muscle breakdown

I went hunting this morning and thought about this post, my question is do you have enough money to cycle? I swear I'm not talking down to you, please don't get upset I come from a very humble family. I mean do you have enough money for ancillaries, syringes, needles, food, health supplements (Vitamins and minerals) and god forbid if you get sick can you afford a doctor and the time off work for being sick? Absolute worst case scenario can you afford legal representation in your country?

I don't buy you can't get what you need into your area, ANYTHING can be bought for the correct price and the right man on your job. I respectfully recommend you look at what your ultimate end game is because I promise you anything you can get with JUST winny at your level you can get without it with he right determination and right strategy.

The other problem is what are you going to do when you come off? Yea, yea I know you know about PCT but I mean where are you going after your cycle with your training. If you can't reach you goal without the drugs how are going to reach them after you've come off and your health is worse because of it?

We all know you can do better without the drug, at this moment in time. This place is a wealth of information other than just about steroids stick around and read. I realize that if you're going to do it, you're going to do it but for the love of Christ don't do it wrong and make us all look bad.

Top Bottom