napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Winny or var?

Tha_waco_kid said:
Winny all day and twice in Sunday. I have plenty of experience with both. There simply is no comparison in results.

I also get very few negative sides from winny at 50mg / day.

It blows my mind that guys pay such a premium for anavar when winny seems so superior to me in every way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree.

SpikedEggnog said:
Tha_waco_kid said:
Winny all day and twice in Sunday. I have plenty of experience with both. There simply is no comparison in results.

It blows my mind that guys pay such a premium for anavar when winny seems so superior to me in every way.

dude are you from Waco or is that just a screenname?

Nope not from Waco

It's a character from the movie Blazing Saddles :)

Tha_waco_kid said:

You and I have ALWAYS seen eye to eye on this... I just can't see how anyone would ever go with anavar unless they just simply get horrible joint pain or sides from winstrol, which generally is not the case... I honestly won't ever use anavar again... Only winstrol... Although everyone has their own flavor of choice and that's the beauty of options but i will go with winstrol personally 100% of the time

sweetnspicy said:
Personal opinion, I like var. Most women do over winny. But that's not to say that winny isn't good. I used it my first cycle and got great results from it. Joints do have a tendency to become a nuisance for some people when using winny, but I never experienced anything horrible with it. Really love them both for cutting.

As for a cycle with SARMs, I'll leave that to Dylan, Rick or someone like that. I don't have enough experience with them. And PCT, that's easy for me... I don't need it. Lol. One of the benefits of being a woman running AAS.

Like anything else it is the dose and for how long. My wife has the original 2mg pink winstrol tabs and only takes 4-6mg/day. That gives her enough gains for what she wants to do. And absolutely no pct like clomid. You start doing clomid and you will have sets of triplets. It was deveoped to make women ovulate. Run spicy run!

Tha_waco_kid said:

The waco kid was a piece of work. Fastest gun ever!

Tha_waco_kid said:
SpikedEggnog said:
Tha_waco_kid said:

dude are you from Waco or is that just a screenname?

Nope not from Waco

It's a character from the movie Blazing Saddles :)

ah figures it would be from some country western type film - I actually live in Waco - back in the day Waco was the place to BE, then a tornado destroyed it so they moved up north, now it is called DALLAS. yes Waco, TX used to be the old "Dallas". i just looked that film up, Mel Brooks directed it Lol, and the waco kid is Willy Wonka lol..

Tha_waco_kid said:

I couldn't agree with you more about everything said here

Winstrol over Anavar any day.. Just finished with Var at the end of my cycle and the results were nothing compared to the hardness and dry muscles that winny will leave you with.. I will never run Var again vs Winny even if they were the same price.

Code-E said:
Winstrol over Anavar any day.. Just finished with Var at the end of my cycle and the results were nothing compared to the hardness and dry muscles that winny will leave you with.. I will never run Var again vs Winny even if they were the same price.

really, what was the length and doses of each cycle?

Code-E said:

i feel the exact same way... for me, when i have used anavar it was not even a fraction of the results i had on winstrol... tbol also blows it away... for me, winstrol and tbol are the top of the class for orals...

SpikedEggnog said:
Code-E said:

My cycle was:
1-12 Test E 12 Weeks @ 500
6-12 Avanvar or Winny 6 weeks
1-12 12.5 Aromasin 12.5 EOD (somewhat gyno prone)
Ending my cycles with winny have been a far better result.. ... "But to each his own"

Code-E said:
SpikedEggnog said:
[quote="Code-E":2ea20lg6]Winstrol over Anavar any day.. Just finished with Var at the end of my cycle and the results were nothing compared to the hardness and dry muscles that winny will leave you with.. I will never run Var again vs Winny even if they were the same price.

My cycle was:
Ending my cycles with winny have been a far better result.. ... "But to each his own"[/quote:2ea20lg6]

Ok thanks man..have you ever tried Proviron? I am curious what you would think of that..

SpikedEggnog said:
Code-E said:
SpikedEggnog said:
[quote="Code-E":1yvrmmrv]Winstrol over Anavar any day.. Just finished with Var at the end of my cycle and the results were nothing compared to the hardness and dry muscles that winny will leave you with.. I will never run Var again vs Winny even if they were the same price.

My cycle was:
Ending my cycles with winny have been a far better result.. ... "But to each his own"

Ok thanks man..have you ever tried Proviron? I am curious what you would think of that..[/quote:1yvrmmrv]
No I have never tried Mesterolone .. I have heard about good results from it. Dylan has a video about Mesterolone and his results, opinions about it.

Theres nothing wrong with anavar, just to make it clear... It does what its intended to do but when you compare it to winstrol, it just pulverizes it

Top Bottom