napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Win injection

FpsStang

I am coming upto my last 6 weeks of my blast. Currently on cyp,primo, and Eq. Going to be starting win injections monday, what is the recommended dose? 1cc EOD?

I am coming upto my last 6 weeks of my blast. Currently on cyp,primo, and Eq. Going to be starting win injections monday, what is the recommended dose? 1cc EOD?
Needs dosed DAILY. If it's 50mg per ml it's 1cc per day

im happy to help brother
On winstrol injection what do you recommend for liver protection?currently I'm taking milk thistle for the liver and gw501516 for cholesterol and mk2866 for any joint issues but I want to make sure inprotect my liver. Thank you so much for your help Dylan. With Your advice on this cycle I have seen the best gains from start to finish with no Side effects. Thank you for always answering our questions and putting out Quality, fact driven, no BS videos on youtube.

tudca should be sufficient with injectable winstrol... when it comes to your liver... you are very welcome and im so happy to know ive had such a positive impact on you bro!

You're basically injecting an oral so the dosage would be the same no difference. It's more than likely gonna hurt really bad I'd recommend just taking tabs orally.

Top Bottom