napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Why Planet Fitness and other chain gym "trainers" can eat shit...

MarkD

I use the term "trainer" very loosely in this situation because I'm sure there are some decent and legit ones out there.

I was just at the PF near my house and all I wanted to do was do cable flyes. As I've been saying in my log, I need to work on my chest. The cables give me the absolute best workout and results. Now, I got done doing some warm ups and incline db presses when I noticed the 6 foot 100 lbs "trainer" taking up 4 machines worth of space while trying to get his dick sucked through awful flirting with 2 girls who had the combined brain size of a grain of sand. I asked if I could work in and he said they were using them in a circuit. They weren't, they were just talking about retarded bullshit and taking up space. Not to mention this dickhead was going to hurt someone with his idiot form and training methods. Rookie.

By the time I finally did a bunch of other things and waited, it had been an hour and we had to leave to go out to dinner. I ended up getting so mad that I tanned and started doing naked pushups to work off some of my frustration before my girl and I had to go have dinner.

IT'S A GYM NOT A YEARBOOK SIGNING PARTY.

/rant

Your first mistake was walking into a Planet Fitness buddy lol

Its 2 minutes from our house. Im about to jump ship because there is an awesome gym a little further down the road. I usually go in at 10 am and there is NO ONE there but tonight I made the mistake of going in late

If it were me I'd jumped in n started using whatever equipment I wanted and hoped he said something smart assed

I hate those big chain gyms. There was a gym I used to train at in FL that was full of monsters and I remember one particular time a member walks in, started doing his workout and his phone rang. He answered his phone and the gym owner came up refunded his gym payment and told him he was no longer welcome there because his gym was for people who wanted results. It was glorious lol

I still plan to do it but I have a friend who suggested I walk into planet fitness with my roids24 t shirt in my avitat lol.

We will try to get it on video.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Lol yeah my friend and I laugh about these ass hats all the time. In Austin there are plenty of these so called instructors. When they see us all they wanna talk about is training and shit and I'm like for one your a douche and the last thing I wanna talk bout is training and especially with your ass.

I still plan to do it but I have a friend who suggested I walk into planet fitness with my roids24 t shirt in my avitat lol.

We will try to get it on video.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Id do it tomorrow.

I am 190 at 5'8" and am the closest thing to a monster in the entire place whenever I walk in. If you've seen my pics in my log thread you'll see that Im not that big.

Loll at the PF by my house in Philly a dude came in the locker room took one look at me and was like "Clen got you sweating?". Lol now we're good friends.

Your first mistake was walking into a Planet Fitness buddy lol

Lol.. I was a member at a planet fitness due to shear convenience, but dropped that's shit so quick. It's supposed to be no judgement, and these idiots using the equipment are totally judging guys who are serious about working out.

They might as well put in a pool and do senior citizen water arobics.. Place sucks. Dumbbells only go up to 70lbs too! They can keep their $9 subscription.

I use the term "trainer" very loosely in this situation because I'm sure there are some decent and legit ones out there.

I was just at the PF near my house and all I wanted to do was do cable flyes. As I've been saying in my log, I need to work on my chest. The cables give me the absolute best workout and results. Now, I got done doing some warm ups and incline db presses when I noticed the 6 foot 100 lbs "trainer" taking up 4 machines worth of space while trying to get his dick sucked through awful flirting with 2 girls who had the combined brain size of a grain of sand. I asked if I could work in and he said they were using them in a circuit. They weren't, they were just talking about retarded bullshit and taking up space. Not to mention this dickhead was going to hurt someone with his idiot form and training methods. Rookie.

By the time I finally did a bunch of other things and waited, it had been an hour and we had to leave to go out to dinner. I ended up getting so mad that I tanned and started doing naked pushups to work off some of my frustration before my girl and I had to go have dinner.

IT'S A GYM NOT A YEARBOOK SIGNING PARTY.

/rant

you should have complained to managment.you pay money to use the machines. but pf is very commerical place, its not a super serious gym,for the price i wouldnt expect more.Pay 10-15 dollars more a month and goto a good gym

Its 2 minutes from our house. Im about to jump ship because there is an awesome gym a little further down the road. I usually go in at 10 am and there is NO ONE there but tonight I made the mistake of going in late

I think if I went in planet fitness I'd be kicked out within minutes, setting off that stupid lunk alarm. First set of deadlifts and here comes the siren lol

you should have complained to managment.you pay money to use the machines. but pf is very commerical place, its not a super serious gym,for the price i wouldnt expect more.Pay 10-15 dollars more a month and goto a good gym

My plan was to tweet the company about it. Twitter is the best when you want a corporation to know they've ducked up publicly. My girl got harassed by a mechanic in a Just Tires. I was 2 hours away and en route to smash him but instead she left and we both tweeted them. She got a full refund and new tires. Better than me getting arrested. Ive also done this with Comcast and T Mobile when they've fucked up. Works great.

I think if I went in planet fitness I'd be kicked out within minutes, setting off that stupid lunk alarm. First set of deadlifts and here comes the siren lol

The one back in Philly had this group of dudes from the hood who would come in and launch shit just to set it off. Its manual and the employees would be too scared. Lolololol .

Top Bottom