napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Why I hate Commercial Gyms

wow, is that an actual exercise when you ride the weight up and down? I had no idea..

its back extension machine for spinal erectors..but the kicker is he is at planet fitness and they give pizza out sometimes. yes pizza. and he is eating pizza WHILE doing the lower back machine of all things lower back too, he needs to get his butt on a treamill. a lot harder to eat pizza when you are running lol..

holy failness Batman.. pizza? not a contradiction at all.. sounds like a little kid bday party lol..i always called it planet failness.. what are they encouraging? Why not hand out a few beers too? I think Planet failness is the sterotype gym with the person who does like all curls and talks to 20 people and does like 2 sets in 2 hours

holy failness Batman.. pizza? not a contradiction at all.. sounds like a little kid bday party lol..i always called it planet failness.. what are they encouraging? Why not hand out a few beers too? I think Planet failness is the sterotype gym with the person who does like all curls and talks to 20 people and does like 2 sets in 2 hours

dude planet fitness is GARBAGE, you are correct planet FAILNESS is better. they give out pizza and doughnuts and have stupid LUNK alarms. they kick people out for grunting. the only reason people go there is because its cheap 10-20 a month.

and yeah i worked out there for awhile when i lived in florida. its a dumb gym.

but the worst i have ever seen is in a gym on base when i was in military. he was doing bicep curl in right hand, with left hand he had his cell phone up to ear talking to someone..

Haha yeah, I see all kinds of crazy stuff at my gym. It's only like $10 a month though, so I'll deal with the morons.

they give pizza out sometimes. yes pizza. and he is eating pizza WHILE doing the lower back machine of all things lower back too, he needs to get his butt on a treamill. a lot harder to eat pizza when you are running lol..

C'mon fellas, quit picking on me. I was super hungry that day and figured Id kill 2 birds with one stone. Wish I would have known someone was video taping me. LOL

Top Bottom